Elite indicators :) - page 994

Hello,

Could you please add the new prices to RSX of Double MACD MTF ?

Thanks a lot.

Wulong

Wulong10:
Hello,

Could you please add the new prices to RSX of Double MACD MTF ?

Thanks a lot.

Wulong

Wulong

Here you go : rsx_of_double_macd_mtf_2.mq4

mladen:
Wulong Here you go : rsx_of_double_macd_mtf_2.mq4

Danke schön !!!!

Hi Mladen and Mrtools,

I have a very simple request ...

Could you please post a version of this enclosed rapid rsi with colors blue and gold.

That I can change my self of course, but I can't make the thickness of the indicators lines bigger than 5, since it's a ex4 file ...

So, if you post a version with indicator width 10, I would be very happy.

Thanks !

Wulong

Wulong10:
Hi Mladen and Mrtools,

I have a very simple request ...

Could you please post a version of this enclosed rapid rsi with colors blue and gold.

That I can change my self of course, but I can't make the thickness of the indicators lines bigger than 5, since it's a ex4 file ...

So, if you post a version with indicator width 10, I would be very happy.

Thanks !

Wulong

Wulong

Unfortunately I do not have the source of that version, so we shall have to wait that mrtools makes the changes

No, problem, I have an enormous patience, except when I'm hungry ...

mladen:
Ne version of averages - some new averages types added, some new options (display types and filtering (filtering uses Donald Knuth calculating type),...) : averages_-_mtf_amp_alerts_5.ex4

PS: all averages types included in this version are still only those averages types that require only calculating period and price for calculation (as I explained earlier, if we included all the rest, the list could easily be extended to be longer than 100, but then either some silly hidden default values would be used or the list of parameters would be a mile long and that would not make the indicator usable in a normal way)

Mladen:

Do you try to use shift setting of this indicator, there is some strange and weird existing, please use shift 5 or/and -5

thanks

averages - mtf & alerts 5.ex4

talaate:
Mladen:

Do you try to use shift setting of this indicator, there is some strange and weird existing, please use shift 5 or/and -5

thanks

averages - mtf & alerts 5.ex4

Yes, you are right. But you must admit that it looks interesting It even gave me an idea for one new indicator (it will be made some of these days)

Here is the corrected version (without the errors from the above example ) : averages_-_mtf_amp_alerts_5_1.ex4

mladen:
Yes, you are right. But you must admit that it looks interesting It even gave me an idea for one new indicator (it will be made some of these days)

Here is the corrected version (without the errors from the above example ) : averages_-_mtf_amp_alerts_5_1.ex4

I am interesting and waiting the new indicator

thanks

Yep, errors can give way to bright ideas ....

Reason: