EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1136

There is a MACD divergence and a chart divergence on Audi, but without the oscillator there should be a step up, do you think it will go down? Or may I buy, may I go up 40 points?

News want:

"...The head of the Swiss National Bank spoke about the situation of the single currency the day before. He thinks that further spreading of the debt contagion could bring the EURCHF down to 0.5 (at the time of writing the pair is quoted at 1.2650). The SNB president was probably aiming to scare politicians, but parity in this cross is his main forecast for 2011" - let's fly...

)))))))

Eurofrank to drop 700p down is a preliminary value...

forte928:

I now know turns with an accuracy of 1 bar...

Does it show up on the graph somehow? show me for interest...you can do it in person...

forte928:
Eurofrank pair to fall 700p down is the provisional significance...

You knew about it and warned me)))) and I ... I was just confused by the fact that it bounced back so fast from 1.3000 and went towards 1.3500. I thought, that we will go back and forth on low limits and I will sell, and now I will have to do magic and call for help wodoo people))))

Bot is diligently pointing to 1.3040, let's see, I won't interfere... But he also sees 1.3165 as an upside target, as long as he is in the box... and I agree with him, my bot after all :)

Well and don't get in the way of your own spawn.

PS The sequence of goals I have is reversed. And the values are different, but - insignificantly.

tara:
Ну и не надо мешать своему порождению.

PS The sequence of targets I have is reversed. And the values are different, but not significantly.

Sometimes it gets stupor, but not for long, it sometimes happens when a long term pivot point starts to form, usually at this moment the market "sweeps away" everything on its way, you can look at the history, you can see everything there....

A nice snack... On the avatar.

tara:
A nice snack...
:)
Reason: