Elite indicators :) - page 977

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
kiko12:
Hi, would you mind adding bar and histo versions as well as MTF with quadratic interpolation and arrows options to StepMaPDF 4. I would appreciate. Many thanks. Kiko

Kiko

Here is a histogram version too : stepma_pdf_4_histo.ex4

talaate
talaate  

48 hrs+two messages to (contact us) and the admin of the TSD site, never reply, how I should complain, and to whom.

I have serious problem of not getting any mail notification form any thread and from any followings user, and I do believe something wrong from TSD page side.

The following photos taken from "safe and block sender" of outlook.com (hotmail) of my account, it obvious that the admin of the TSD in safe regions and no block account at all, also there is no any evidence that tsd mails went to Junk and also I am getting usual mails from different sites normally.

Hope some technical person communicate with me to solve this problem.

I remain,

Files:
03.jpg 113 kb
04.jpg 84 kb
05.jpg 98 kb
06.jpg 95 kb
07.jpg 116 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
talaate:
48 hrs+two messages to (contact us) and the admin of the TSD site, never reply, how I should complain, and to whom.

I have serious problem of not getting any mail notification form any thread and from any followings user, ans I do believe something wrong from TSD page side.

The following photos taken from "safe and block sender" of outlook.com (hotmail) of my account, it obvious that the admin of the TSD in safe regions and no block account at all, also there is no any evidence that tsd mails went to Junk and also I am getting usual mails from different sites normally.

Hope some technical person communicate with me to solve this problem.

I remain,

Talaat E

I did report the issue to developers, and they tested it and they have told me that all is Ok

Will report again

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Step ma pdf 4

Step ma pdf 4 - bars version too (it is already multi time frame version too) : stepma_pdf_4_bars.ex4

talaate
talaate  
mladen:
Talaat E

I did report the issue to developers, and they tested it and they have told me that all is Ok

Will report again

Thanks Mladen

but as you can observe from the photos, nothing wrong from my account, I gave them my evidences that nothing wrong from my side till now,

Last try I'll do it is: to change my address mail as I already have one in "yahoo" (change from my TSD account) then if I did not receive any notification mail again, then and for sure without any doubt, the problem will proven itself from TSD,

I do after one hour from now, and let us wait what will be happen

talaate
talaate  
mladen:
Step ma pdf 4 - bars version too (it is already multi time frame version too) : stepma_pdf_4_bars.ex4

This one is really awesome

Thanks Mladen

Mohamad Zafir Nadzri
Mohamad Zafir Nadzri  

hi mladen,

is it possible to add RSI in your blau ergodic tsi?.

thank you

zaf

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  

Is it possible to make the regression channel to not repaint ?

Actually i tried the tma bands since yesterday just because i didnt had anything else to try, i knew it wasnt a good indicator because that it repaint its past because it was the first indicator i ever tried .

But i made 4000 € until this hour.

so maybe it isnt too bad after all ?

So i was looking through diffrent channel indicators and found regression channel again and yes i have tried it allso ,( im not that new with indicators ) but it looks extremely close to the tma bands and this is why im asking to see if this repaints less than the tma bands or either of them can be fixed ?

Ps/ if you come up with something that helps the indicator can you add alerts when the market breaks the upper and lower band?

regression_channel_nmc.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
timmyhanke:
Is it possible to make the regression channel to not repaint ?

Actually i tried the tma bands since yesterday just because i didnt had anything else to try, i knew it wasnt a good indicator because that it repaint its past because it was the first indicator i ever tried .

But i made 4000 € until this hour.

so maybe it isnt too bad after all ?

So i was looking through diffrent channel indicators and found regression channel again and yes i have tried it allso ,( im not that new with indicators ) but it looks extremely close to the tma bands and this is why im asking to see if this repaints less than the tma bands or either of them can be fixed ?

Ps/ if you come up with something that helps the indicator can you add alerts when the market breaks the upper and lower band?

regression_channel_nmc.mq4

timmyhanke

It is not possible to make non-recalculating regression channel. Polynomial regression can not be change in a way that it gives the same results and to skip the fitting part (the part that is calculating the best fit for the underlying data)

As far as similarity : they might look similar, but the math is different as it gets. Completely different mathematical models that do not have a single common point or step in calculation

As of alerts : due to its recalculating nature I really do not recommend any kind of alert since the alerts are going to change all the time as the code adjusts the values to find the best fit to data

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  

Can you add alerts to this indicator ?

hendersons_filter_-_multi_color_amp_mtf_nmc.mq4