Elite indicators :) - page 368

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

ValeoFX

Turn the interpolated of and then you will see the exact points at which values cross each other (and where arrows should be placed)

Interpolation does an additional smoothing on original mtf values hence the crosses of interpolated values are not the crosses at which real multi time frame values happened. Interpolation is more a cosmetic (smoothing the values) intervention in values that helps in detecting higher time frames "intentions" sort of speaking

Hercs
Hercs  

Thank you seems so inadequate..

mladen:
ValeoFX

Turn the interpolated of and then you will see the exact points at which values cross each other (and where arrows should be placed)

Interpolation does an additional smoothing on original mtf values hence the crosses of interpolated values are not the crosses at which real multi time frame values happened. Interpolation is more a cosmetic (smoothing the values) intervention in values that helps in detecting higher time frames "intentions" sort of speaking

=======================

Mladen, "thank you" seems so inadequate, but please accept it from deep within my heart. You are a star.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

kalina1977

Here you go

This is a new one. It needed to be done like this for a couple of reasons. It is a single indicator now (you do not need the "FXSnipersErgodic_CCITrigger" indicator too in order to make this one work), parameters are really changeable (in the "old" one changing parameters changed nothing in calculations) and it works in mtf as it should (all the bars that have to be updated are actually updated, so there will be no surprises). Also some more options added in order to have a complete control over the what and how the indicator does

Alerts are triggered when all 4 values align : so if all 4 go down or all 4 go up, then an alert will be issued. I hope that it is what you had in mind regarding alerts

regards

Mladen

kalina1977:
Dear Mladen,

can you add alert to this indicator when color is change?

mtf_fxsnipergocci_barm.mq4

Thank you.
Hercs
Hercs  

"Cosmetic" change requested plse

Mladen, the new indicator is perfect, thank you.

Just a small request and that is to have the signal appear underneath and on top of the candle inverse to what we have it at present, please.

Now we have the RED arrow on top of the candle in stead of underneath it, which will donate that the indicator has reached its minimum level.

Thank you in advance.

Files:
sofija2004
sofija2004  
mladen:
kalina1977

Here you go

This is a new one. It needed to be done like this for a couple of reasons. It is a single indicator now (you do not need the "FXSnipersErgodic_CCITrigger" indicator too in order to make this one work), parameters are really changeable (in the "old" one changing parameters changed nothing in calculations) and it works in mtf as it should (all the bars that have to be updated are actually updated, so there will be no surprises). Also some more options added in order to have a complete control over the what and how the indicator does

Alerts are triggered when all 4 values align : so if all 4 go down or all 4 go up, then an alert will be issued. I hope that it is what you had in mind regarding alerts

regards

Mladen

Thank you Mladen!!!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

ValeoFX

An option added : InvertArrows. If set to true, it will invert the signals (so it will show as you asked for) If set to false, it will work as before. That way one can chose which way it should work. That option applies to to arrows only. Alerts work as before since they are descriptive ("value crossed level up", "value crossed level down" and so on ... which do not need inverting)

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
Mladen, the new indicator is perfect, thank you.

Just a small request and that is to have the signal appear underneath and on top of the candle inverse to what we have it at present, please.

Now we have the RED arrow on top of the candle in stead of underneath it, which will donate that the indicator has reached its minimum level.

Thank you in advance.
Hercs
Hercs  

Much appreciated

mladen:
ValeoFX

An option added : InvertArrows. If set to true, it will invert the signals (so it will show as you asked for) If set to false, it will work as before. That way one can chose which way it should work. That option applies to to arrows only. Alerts work as before since they are descriptive ("value crossed level up", "value crossed level down" and so on ... which do not need inverting)

regards

Mladen

================

As always, much appreciated.

Have a great weekend.

Best regards.

odysseus11
odysseus11  

Mladen, I just noticed that on some of the MTF indicators, the arrows are NOT where the values say they should be, and now after your explanation I realize why...brilliant!

One question, though - I would like to use the ARROWS placement as entry/exit points in an EA.

For LOTS of your interpolated mtf indis, but specifically right away for the MTF iTrend on Jurik.

How would I do this?

Odysseus

Hercs
Hercs  

Mladen and MrTools

Just to show you what an excellent combination you have created.

Thanks guys.

Files:
camisa
camisa  

Hi Valeo, could you share your indys+template, please?