Elite indicators :) - page 948

This one is inverted - instead of calculating Kaufman ama of rsi, this one calculates rso of the latest version of kaufman ama (it is a filtered and multi time frame version already) : rsi_of_kaufman_ama.mq4

A version of rsi of Kaufman ama with 20 types of averages that can be used for price pre-filtering : rsi_of_kaufman_ama_averages_filtered.mq4

Hello Mladen,

Can we have the attached Keltner Channel Oscillator histo indicator newest mt4 compliant with the 20 averaging methods and new price types please?

mandagozu81:
Hello Mladen, Can we have the attached Keltner Channel Oscillator histo indicator newest mt4 compliant with the 20 averaging methods and new price types please?

mandagozu81

Here is the version with those 20 average types and the price is used in the way you need it : keltner_channel_oscillator_histo_3.mq4

Special request to Mladen !

Can you please take a look at these two indicators.

Do they repaint ?

Thank you so much for your help

Jaspersky:
Special request to Mladen !

Can you please take a look at these two indicators.

Do they repaint ?

Thank you so much for your help

Jaspersky

uni cross is a cross of T3 (no problem) and centered TMA (which recalculates). So, since centered TMA part can change values, the result can too and it repaints

The entry alerts : it is a decompiled code, but from what I see that is a sidus indicator (version that repaints).

Thank you for your fast reply, much appreciated !

I'm wondering if we have a version of uni cross that doesn't repaint ? Any suggestion ?

Jaspersky:
Thank you for your fast reply, much appreciated ! I'm wondering if we have a version of uni cross that doesn't repaint ? Any suggestion ?

Jaspersky

Since that is a cross of two averages more or less, why not using cross of averages, for example?

I do not remember where the original request to combine centered TMA and T3 came, but if we leave out the centered TMA, oma (one more average) can simulate almost all other averages, so maybe you could use this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179662/page12 (with some "speed" combinations you could reach results very close to the uni cross indicator - just as a reminder : oma speed 2.5 is roughly equal to T3)

Will do ! Thank you for your help ! have a good one

Sometimes it takes years ...

Today was checking some things in order to make some decisions about which average is "adaptable" and which is not, and noticed in the code of zero lag ma one strange thing. Not a big deal (that was a first thought) but then started checking and it turned out that it is a big deal.

In short : all the zero lag moving averages that are cruising around are biased towards even periods. What does it mean? For example : period 22 is "faster" than period 21, period 20 is "faster" than period 19, and so on and so on... It can easily be checked with comparison of existing zero lag emas on chart. The difference in "speed" can be significant. Checked also some independent (not coded by me) tradestation and metastock versions and all have that same error that I have inherited too

So, this one is the correct version that corrects that logic calculation error. It now behaves as any moving average should behave. Also, added to this version immediately multi time frame, alerts and % filter : zerolag_ma_nrp_amp_mtf__alerts_nmc.mq4

Reason: