Elite indicators :) - page 181

Fudo,

I think this should do it

Try it out (the first parameter ObjectsIdentifieris used for unique identifying, so just make it unique in order to have multiple instances of the indicator)

regards

Mladen

Files:

Bar speed indicator

Mladen, me again with weird request. Is it possible to code indicator that is measuring a speed of each bar (how long it takes time from open/close each bar 'renko or range bar charts')?

Thank you in advance

altoronto:
Mladen, me again with weird request. Is it possible to code indicator that is measuring a speed of each bar (how long it takes time from open/close each bar 'renko or range bar charts')? Thank you in advance

Do a search at Forexfactory for renkoam_V2.

It shows the bar time for renko

rgds

Peter

Thank you. It works well!

Best regards

Fudo

mladen:
Fudo,

I think this should do it

Try it out (the first parameter ObjectsIdentifieris used for unique identifying, so just make it unique in order to have multiple instances of the indicator)

regards

Mladen

Thanks for a tip Peter.

Hi mladen,

I am brand new in the elite section and a newbie coding some simple ea. I tried to code a simple EA with indicator PriceTrender that I found very good but the ea sends no order and displays no message. Can you, please, tell me what is wrong ?

Thanks in advance,

Files:

Modify of #MTFDTOSC

Hello mladen,

back in the past, I found a little bit older indicator from you: #MTFDTOSC.

It`s possible to modify this one with interpolate function?

Thank you very much

patona

Files:
mtfdtosc.mq4  5 kb

patona,

Here you go
regards

Mladen

patona:
Hello mladen,

back in the past, I found a little bit older indicator from you: #MTFDTOSC.

It`s possible to modify this one with interpolate function?

Thank you very much

patona
Files:
dtosc.mq4  6 kb
dtosc.gif  22 kb

Tradefx1

This one works

Kept the logic of it (if I am not mistaken ) : if it wants to open an order and an order of opposite direction exists, opposite order is closed and a new order is opened. If an order in a same direction exist, no new order is opened.

PS: I stopped back test as soon as it was obvious that it is opening and closing orders as it should. The rest of the work is up to you now Keep up the good work

PPS: attached the indicator I used in tests too. The one with an "_" in the name is the expert advisor and it goes to experts folder, the one without "_" in the name is the indicator and it goes to indicators folder

regards

Mladen

Tradefx1:
Hi mladen,

I am brand new in the elite section and a newbie coding some simple ea. I tried to code a simple EA with indicator PriceTrender that I found very good but the ea sends no order and displays no message. Can you, please, tell me what is wrong ?

Thanks in advance,

Hello mladen,

excellent, thanks

patona

Reason: