Elite indicators :) - page 370

Thanks again mladen & mrtools for some nice work on CMO.

Happy to see the idea in the article led to interesting new developments.

Cheers, Snow.

Mrt or Mladen

I searched this blog for the JurikTrend envelopes but no sucess. Can you re-post the indicator shown in the attached news??

Thank You , hope you had a nice weekend

Ray

traderduke:
Mrt or Mladen

I searched this blog for the JurikTrend envelopes but no sucess. Can you re-post the indicator shown in the attached news??

Thank You , hope you had a nice weekend

Ray

Ray,

Think i posted it there because at the time was posting the jurik type indicators there, but don't see any harm in posting it here now.But for some reason not able to upload it

MTF Advanced AMA

MrTools or Mladen,

Can one of you make this indicator MTF.

Thanks,

Ish

Files:

Ish

Use this one

A word of warning There are differences in the way how values are displayed in this one and there will probably be differences in the way how values will be displayed in run time (when ticks are constantly coming in) It is due to the way how drawing buffers are treated in this one (this one uses a non-repainting mode an in it, some values that are not visible in the "regular" mode are visible (see the example bellow - arrows are placed just on places where the line was not visible at all)) and the occasional run time difference comes from a way how previous values are "inherited".

Multi time frame works as it should as well as the alerts (both in regular and in multi time frame mode) Included the usual mumbo-jumbo for alerts (email, sound, message, current, previous ...) Default calculating mode is Jurik fractal dimension adaptive mode (to get opriginal Kaufman ama, set the JurikFDAdaptiveparameter to false) Also, unlike the usual, since some people prefer un-interpolated multi time frame, default is not to interpolate, so one has to set Interpolateoption to true if he/she prefers interpolated multi time frame values (like this)

regards

Mladen

Files:
kama_1.gif  26 kb
kama_2.gif  26 kb
kama_3.gif  25 kb

Thank you..

mrtools:
ValeoFX, Didn't realize how much those lines change on different timeframes, on this version you can set the oversold and overbought in your external parameters (levelOs and levelOb) but remember this will affect your alerts and arrows, which may be a good thing

=================================

Thank you Bill, much appreciated.

Best regards.

This is pre smoothed step stochastic from Mladen i just added multitimeframe.

mladen:
Ish

Use this one

A word of warning There are differences in the way how values are displayed in this one and there will probably be differences in the way how values will be displayed in run time (when ticks are constantly coming in) It is due to the way how drawing buffers are treated in this one (this one uses a non-repainting mode an in it, some values that are not visible in the "regular" mode are visible (see the example bellow - arrows are placed just on places where the line was not visible at all)) and the occasional run time difference comes from a way how previous values are "inherited".

Multi time frame works as it should as well as the alerts (both in regular and in multi time frame mode) Included the usual mumbo-jumbo for alerts (email, sound, message, current, previous ...) Default calculating mode is Jurik fractal dimension adaptive mode (to get opriginal Kaufman ama, set the JurikFDAdaptiveparameter to false) Also, unlike the usual, since some people prefer un-interpolated multi time frame, default is not to interpolate, so one has to set Interpolateoption to true if he/she prefers interpolated multi time frame values (like this)

regards

Mladen

Wow, very nice Mladen. It is more than I could have hoped for. Many thanks.

ish

Hey Mr Tools.

Can you tell me what candles are those that you are using in these last couple of pictures that you have posted?

They look realy good.

Ish

ismael360:
Hey Mr Tools.

Can you tell me what candles are those that you are using in these last couple of pictures that you have posted?

They look realy good.

Ish

Hi Ismael,

Hodrick prescott filter on TTM bARS the Hodrick prescott filter is located in Advanced section, and it recalculates similar to SSA.

Reason: