T3 - page 35

Wow Mrtools, thank you so much!!!

mrtools:
Wccmd, this would be the histogram version.

mrtools:
Wccmd, this would be the histogram version.

Thank you MrTools. Trust you had a good Christmas.

There is an improved version of this indicator in the "version 2.01" - are you aware of it or should I upload it here for you to investigate?

Best regards,

ValeoFX:
Thank you MrTools. Trust you had a good Christmas.

There is an improved version of this indicator in the "version 2.01" - are you aware of it or should I upload it here for you to investigate?

Best regards,

Thanks ValeoFX, was looking at it and from what I can tell it looks the same except v2.01 has arrows on the color change.

Good morning all,

Please could you tell me whether a T3 version of the BollingerBands exists? I cannot find it in this thread neither when using the Google searching facility.

Thank you for replying.

Enjoy the weekend.

ValeoFX:
Good morning all,

Please could you tell me whether a T3 version of the BollingerBands exists? I cannot find it in this thread neither when using the Google searching facility.

Thank you for replying.

Enjoy the weekend.

ValeoFX

As far as I am aware of it does not exist

ValeoFX:
Good morning all,

Thank you for replying.

Enjoy the weekend.

Maybe this would do.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173235/page54

Demos6

It is one possible way of doing it.

But there is one part in it that is not logical. The central value, in the case of T3, would be a T3, and the standard deviation would be calculated relative to simple moving average. That would mean that the bands are not a n x standard deviations wide compared to the T3 value but some other value that has no relation whatsoever with the T3 values

That was the reason why I said that there is no such one as far as I know. Deviation should be calculated in respect to T3 too in order to make it correct (at least that is my opinion)

mrtools reminded me that I have made the T3 bands using T3 deviations too. It seems that I am in an age when I start forgetting. :):)

It was originally posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general , but since it have been almost 4 years since, decided to post it at this thread too. For the description please read the original post (no need to repost it here too since everybody can read the original post and see what is it all about)

Files:
t3_bands.gif  39 kb
t3_bands.mq4  9 kb

mladen:
mrtools reminded me that I have made the T3 bands using T3 deviations too. It seems that I am in an age when I start forgetting. :):) It was originally posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general , but since it have been almost 4 years since, decided to post it at this thread too. For the description please read the original post (no need to repost it here too since everybody can read the original post and see what is it all about)

Hello Mladen,

Thank you for this T3 bands indicator. Could you possibly make it similar to the BollingerBands + ATR, plse?

Thanking you in advance.

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Thank you for this T3 bands indicator. Could you possibly make it similar to the BollingerBands + ATR, plse?

Thanking you in advance.

ValeoFX

Sorry, but I am lost.

What would be the exact role of ATR in the Bollinger bands?

Reason: