Elite indicators :) - page 180

TMA centered Bands repaint?

mladen:
bbjurek

Here you go

PS : changed the default ATR period from 20 to 100. The reason is that in that case bands are much smoother which is normal, since the longer ATR period makes sudden changes "less important" (like this)
regards Mladen

Dear Mladen,

i see today that TMA Bands repaint a bit. It is normal? Yestarday i have an alarm on hit TMA, today i see, that TMA Bands was not achieved in this point.

Soorry for my language.

bbjurek

It's not repainting, it's recalculating. Browse TMA cycle thread you will find more about it.

Thank You, altoronto

Files:

Hi mladen,

I'm little curious, are those software trading related?

Are there any new project for TSD elite sections?

Many thanks

regards

bulliz

Hello mladen,

thanks for your quick and versed help!

patona

We are always having projects related to TSD, but this time we were asked to test something else (this time they need our "skills" in causing errors in using a software - so we are more or less in "bad kid" situation - if we make something crash, we are tapped on our heads (and I must admit we already did succeeded in that :) )

bulliz:
Hi mladen,

I'm little curious, are those software trading related?

Are there any new project for TSD elite sections?

Many thanks

regards

bulliz

patona,

I think that there is one in the @Ratio thread, but this one has non repainting colors added to it, so it is a bit enhanced. Her is an example : 15 minute, 30 minute and 1 hour SMA on a same chart
PS: as of the rest of requests, right now ND and me are involved in some heavy testing of some software, but as soon it is finished (if not before) all the requests are going to be fulfilled

regards

mladen

Files:
averages.gif  29 kb
averages.mq4  8 kb

yama,

Here you go But ... I used other indicator. I need to explain why : that indicator is not calculated the way M.H.Pee described. Attaching a file with the description of the indicator itself and with the description how it should be calculated.

But, in order to make it have the values you are maybe used to, added one extra parameter : NonOriginalCalculation. If you set it to false, you will get the original M.H.Pee way of calculating, if you set it to true, you are going to get that "non original" way of calculating (see the comparison in the "non original way".
The rest of parameters are standard :
PS: default moving average mode (actually the only one used by M.H.Pee) is simple m0ving average (MaMode == 0)

regards

Mladen

yama728:
Hello Mladen, allways thanks:)

Please add MTF and 80 level cross arrows and 20 level cross arrows.

sorry my poor english:-(

High Probability Zone Indicator

I posted last week about the possibility of creating an indicator based on Robert Kausze's calculations.

I know mladen is very busy with other projects, so I have an alternate request.

I can modify this SDX indicator myself using the Kausze settings, but I need some help with creating an identifier so I can have multiple instances of the SDX on the chart at the same time. (I need to have the standard pivot and the fibonacci zones on the same chart)

I can get the external string to show in the indicator settings window but don't know how to make it functional. The current indicator has an indicator on/off setting that I replaced with the pivot identifier extern string. I also replaced the int deinit with the one for pivotidentifier,

{

for (int i = 7; i>0; i--) ObjectDelete(StringConcatenate(PivotIdentifier,"-",i));

return(0);

what else do I need to do to get it working? please, if someone can tell me or show me, I would be very thankful.

Kind regards,

Fudo

Files:
Reason: