Elite indicators :) - page 947

I have to ask you guys , what do you think is the best , metatrader 4,5 or tradestation ?

I have only tried metatrader 4 and i have come nowhere close to my goals . maby metatrader 5 or tradestation have more settings to be add for more accurate indicators that dont just change when the market have been flying to the roof or bottom in price .

what do you guys think ?

Me again , i was looking on a few inidcators on metatrader 5 recently and found a indicator that looked strange so i changed the period and it started to look verry good , maby to good ?

so i searched and found it for metatrader 4 to ,

If the indicator dosnt repaint , that i dont think it does , backtested it quick just to see but it didnt show any signs of repainting, can you add alerts to this one ?

the alert is only on crossover , so if its over and under the 0 line it shall alert .

If you change the nperiod to 25 and leave the other one as it is it starting to look verry good !

trinity-impulse-indicator.mq4

timmyhanke:
Me again , i was looking on a few inidcators on metatrader 5 recently and found a indicator that looked strange so i changed the period and it started to look verry good , maby to good ?

so i searched and found it for metatrader 4 to ,

If the indicator dosnt repaint , that i dont think it does , backtested it quick just to see but it didnt show any signs of repainting, can you add alerts to this one ?

the alert is only on crossover , so if its over and under the 0 line it shall alert .

If you change the nperiod to 25 and leave the other one as it is it starting to look verry good !

trinity-impulse-indicator.mq4

timmyhanke

It does not repaint so no problem for alerts. Here it is : trinity-impulse-indicator_2.mq4

PS: there is one option that needs explanation. alertsOnFirst0Break. If it is set to true, then alert will be triggered only if the value becomes 1 or -1 for the first time after being 0 or opposite value. If set to false, it will alert every time when the value becomes 1 and it was either 0 or -1 before that and when it becomes -1 and it was 0 or 1 before that

Hi Mladen & Mrtools

Hope you all spent nice weekend,

Is it possible to add arrows (onfirstbar), alerts and interpolate to kaufman-price-filtered-1_mtf nmc.mq4

thanks

talaate:
Hi Mladen & Mrtools

Hope you all spent nice weekend,

Is it possible to add arrows (onfirstbar), alerts and interpolate to kaufman-price-filtered-1_mtf nmc.mq4

thanks

Here is the version that is modernized and with interpolation added : kaufman-price-filtered-1.1_mtf_nmc.mq4

mladen:
Here is the version that is modernized and with interpolation added : kaufman-price-filtered-1.1_mtf_nmc.mq4

Thanks Mladen,

Can arrows and alerts be added, please, no rushing?

Thanks

talaate:
Thanks Mladen,

Can arrows and alerts be added, please, no rushing?

Thanks

Talaat E

First this (been rewriting the way how kaufman ama is calculated - this is completely different function than it was) : kaufman-price-filtered-1.2_mtf_nmc.mq4

And as a result of a new kaufman ama function, here is a kaufman ama of rsi : kaufman_ama_of_rsi.mq4

Files:

Kaufman ama that can use 20 types of averages for price filtering before calculating the ama : kaufman_ama_averages_filtered.mq4

mladen:
Kaufman ama that can use 20 types of averages for price filtering before calculating the ama : kaufman_ama_averages_filtered.mq4

Hi Mladen

Sorry for my late response,

Kaufman's stuff became better and better than it was, also the setting inputs became much easier. Actually, I mentioned about these before in old post about your creativity and your inventiveness

Thanks boss

Reason: