Elite indicators :) - page 933

Fadi Feghali
Fadi Feghali  

Thank you mrtools for your fast reply, I agree it's a good one., I've tried it, it works very good ... other preferences ( what about your favorite one ? lol ) Thanks again man.

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  
mrtools:
Timmyhanke, not really sure which version exactly that was, but remember I was experimenting with SSA, so guessing it could be this one I'm posting. The dots on the zero line are the recalculating SSA the histogram is a linear regression using jurik. Also you need the SSA of price in your indicators folder for this to work and the libSSA dll file in your indicators/libraries folder.

Thanks for finding the indicator , it looks awesome !

How does it alert ? Does it alert on zero line or does it alert when the dots in the middle changes colour ?

Because the dots in the middle looks really great , if it dosnt alert on the colour of the dots changes can you fix that ?

Thanks for your help !

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
timmyhanke:
Thanks for finding the indicator , it looks awesome !

How does it alert ? Does it alert on zero line or does it alert when the dots in the middle changes colour ?

Because the dots in the middle looks really great , if it dosnt alert on the colour of the dots changes can you fix that ?

Thanks for your help !

timmyhanke

As far as I see it alerts on dots color change

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  
mladen:
timmyhanke As far as I see it alerts on dots color change

it seems to be something wrong with the alert on the indicator , i have the option alert on current set to false but i still get alerts even though its not a new candle , lastest alert i got was 14:38 and it should trigger at 15:00.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
timmyhanke:
it seems to be something wrong with the alert on the indicator , i have the option alert on current set to false but i still get alerts even though its not a new candle , lastest alert i got was 14:38 and it should trigger at 15:00.

timmyhanke

That indicator uses ssa (singular spectrum analysis) for calculation

Since ssa recalculates, it can (and will) change the place where it shows the alerts should happen (or happened)

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  
mladen:
timmyhanke

That indicator uses ssa (singular spectrum analysis) for calculation

Since ssa recalculates, it can (and will) change the place where it shows the alerts should happen (or happened)

And that makes the indicator worthless. I will keep on searching :-)

talaate
talaate  

Dear Mrtools

would you please add interpolate for the moving averages of the Malden's indicator " 3 MA Cross with alert_mtf.mq4 "

thanks

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update:

Also, would add 6 different arrows color (3 up and 3 down) for crossing MA1/MA2, MA1/MA3 and MA2/MA3 during up and down

example:

in arrowup:

MA1/MA2 = Blue

MA1/MA3 = LimeGreen

MA2/MA3 = DodgerBlue

in arrowdown:

MA1/MA2 = Red

MA1/MA3 = Orange

MA2/MA3 = FireBrick

sorry for lot of requests

Jozy K
Jozy K  
mrtools:
Hi Jaspersky, welcome here, as far as some recent indicators that I find helpful would say to take your time and test different ones to find what your prefer. ps) to me this one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general very good

Hi Mrtools, what is the best way to use this indicator? A link to some info would be much appreciated.

Fadi Feghali
Fadi Feghali  

Hi Mladen & Mrtools, I know it's Saturday ( probably your away from your computer), but I need so badly to understand what is Dynamic zones ( are they simple Bollinger bands applied to indicators ? ). How to trade them ? How to understand the lines are showing.

Thanks guys for your help.

..... Btw I'm addicted to your threads keep it up

William Snyder
William Snyder  
talaate:
Dear Mrtools

would you please add interpolate for the moving averages of the Malden's indicator " 3 MA Cross with alert_mtf.mq4 "

thanks

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update:

Also, would add 6 different arrows color (3 up and 3 down) for crossing MA1/MA2, MA1/MA3 and MA2/MA3 during up and down

example:

in arrowup:

MA1/MA2 = Blue

MA1/MA3 = LimeGreen

MA2/MA3 = DodgerBlue

in arrowdown:

MA1/MA2 = Red

MA1/MA3 = Orange

MA2/MA3 = FireBrick

sorry for lot of requests

Talaat E, sorry for my late answer to your request, added interpolation, about the different colors for the different crossings, if I'm not mistaken you can change the colors as you like, either in the source code or as you apply the indicator to your chart.