Buy/sell EAs and indicators - page 13

This was requested on alerts section its using the new Momentum Macd posted by Mladen and Ma Slope, using the balls for macd cross momentum and 0 and the arrows for ma slope change. The ma lines can be turned off or on, there is 10 different type of arrows to pick from for the ma slope.

Buy & Sell Limit Script Multiple trades

Hello,

i need anyone who can write me a tool or script or ea that do only the following things.

i place an order f.e. sell limit at a special line like EURUSD 1.2180

What does the script making?

it places new sell limit orders (3 times) at 1.2200, 1.2220 and 1.2250

always with a take profit of 10 pips

The same as buy limit i place an order at 1.2000 and the script should do the following:

(3) times 1.2020, 1.2050, 1.2080

Always with a take profit of 10 pips

The lots must be variable.

The first trade i place ever. The script should place the next three orders above or below my order at the magical numbers of 00, 20, 50, 80.

Can anybody programming this?

Thanks in advanbe

Please help !!

Hi everyone

I was looking for an EA that opens a buy or sell trade trade immediately that price action touches or penetrates a SMA or EMA. I found a very nice EA called "price cross MA" (I've attached it) but it does not open a trade immediately when price line touches the moving average. Nor can you set it to either open a sell trade or a buy trade (depending whether you are expecting price to "bounce" off or whether you expect it to penetrate through). Does anyone perhaps know how to edit it to do those things?

THANKS SO MUCH IF ANYONE CAN HELP

Rgds

Jerry
Files:

Price action ea help coding

Hi i have this ea and i want to have the option to trade only long or only short.can someone help me please?

Frank_ud ea

Hi guys, can you code in stop loss function to this ea please.Thank you.

Frank_ud

arunasd:
Hi guys, can you code in stop loss function to this ea please.Thank you.

Sorry for got attach ea.

Files:
frank_ud.mq4  7 kb

Hi arunasd,

I moved your post to this thread because this EA is attached to few posts ... may be - there are modified versions too - you can check this thread.

Frank_ud

Hi, ok no problem. Bud modified version has no stop loss function.

Hi, Nice to meet u.

I'm newbie.
Who can do Buy & Sell EA?
Buy EA:
1. buy 5%,
Example:
My account have $500.
Now the trend is bull (UP), then i use (buy 5%) EA ,
it auto settings target profit 10 pips and when reach 10 pips ,it auto close and profit $25.
&
2. Sell 5%,
Example:
My account have $500.
Now the trend is bear (DOWN), then i use (sell 5%) EA ,
it auto settings target profit 10 pips and when reach 10 pips ,it auto close and profit $25.

Then the balance is $525. the second time to trade sell 5% and profit is $26....$27...$28.......

Files:
buy_5.jpg  38 kb

Hi all,

I'm looking for a script (simple): Buy / Sell with TP and SL build 600 if you please

Thanks

jf

Reason: