Requests & Ideas - page 64

Smooth function for digital filter

Hello mladen,

please, it s possible to add a smooth function in your "digital filters-on chart doub" indicator.

Thank you very much.

Patona

Patona

Here you go Included an option ti use double smoothing too (to remind - double smoothing is "faster" than the "regular" smoothing - here is an example of heavily (length 20) double smoothed 1 hour df on a 15 minute chart)
PS: as usual, if you want to turn the smoothing off, set the SmoothLength to equal or less than 1. Also, as you will see, added some options in order to enable some "fancier" look (like the one on the chart - I think it is a bit easier to read the "state" this way)

regards

Mladen

patona:
Hello mladen,

please, it s possible to add a smooth function in your "digital filters-on chart doub" indicator.

Thank you very much.

Patona

Hello Mr Mladen

can i ask you for a slight mod to what you did to this indicator. I'd like a parameter or a mod so it change color and alert when both open and close are above/below the tracker. The best solution would be 3 parameters for color change:

1: O+C

2: O+C+H+L (for noisy time)

3: Slope

If too busy just #1 would be OK, probably it's very similar to #3

Thanks a lot

Hi Mr Mladen,

It's me again. Can i ask for an alert to this other one of yours, simple one but i like it , mainly for exit.

Files:

Flytox

Added 2 prices :

Price 7 = close+open/2

Price 8 = close+open+high+low/4

YTHose 2 additional prices can be used both in calculation price as well as it can be used in a price to compare to

regards

Mladen

Flytox:
Hello Mr Mladen

can i ask you for a slight mod to what you did to this indicator. I'd like a parameter or a mod so it change color and alert when both open and close are above/below the tracker. The best solution would be 3 parameters for color change:

1: O+C

2: O+C+H+L (for noisy time)

3: Slope

If too busy just #1 would be OK, probably it's very similar to #3

Thanks a lot

mladen:
adeo

Here are 2 new ones :

One that is on the main chart but with multi time frame added and the other that does that in a separate window. The one that is in separate window has one more option added : it can display symbols different than the chart symbol (I made it in the "separate" version only because very different values can be displayed without making the main chart meaningless)

So now you can get things like this :

regards Mladen

Mladen,

When you have time can you make an indicator like past regression deviated - separate indicator but with 2 poly-fit bands.So the multiplier of sigma will be 1.0 ,2.0,3.0,4.0.Addition to this, is it possible add normilazing option, something similar like the attached picture?

I hope it is not complicated.Many thanks and regards.

Files:

mladen:
Patona

Here you go

Included an option ti use double smoothing too (to remind - double smoothing is "faster" than the "regular" smoothing - here is an example of heavily (length 20) double smoothed 1 hour df on a 15 minute chart)
PS: as usual, if you want to turn the smoothing off, set the SmoothLength to equal or less than 1. Also, as you will see, added some options in order to enable some "fancier" look (like the one on the chart - I think it is a bit easier to read the "state" this way)

regards

Mladen

Hi Mladen

Separate_Windows

Histogram And Alerts

Thanks...

Flytox

Here you go

Flytox:
Hi Mr Mladen, It's me again. Can i ask for an alert to this other one of yours, simple one but i like it , mainly for exit.

mladen:
brax64

Here you go

Added some things (parameters to control colors as an input, unified the labels with arrows (identifier) in order to allow multiple indicators on a same chart without overwriting each others labels, and made it a separate procedure, so it can easily be located and changed)

here is an example of 2 bb macds on a same chart (just set the arrowsIdentifier to unique value - that ID is used for labels as well as for arrows)
PS: removed the default 15 minute from the time frame in order to make it "undefined" by default (I think it is a bit more suitable that way for an average user) so you will have to revert it to 15 minute in the code in order to work as the one you posted

regards

Mladen

Mladen:

Can you add Jurik to this indicator so the MACD is using smoothed Jurik?

See post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002/page7

Thanks

biddick

Here you go Made 2 versions : the on chart version and the separate version. The on chart version is simply adding up to 2 more bands (so it can have a total of 3 bands) controled by K_Sigma(n) parameters : if K_Sigma parameter is > 0, then a band with will be drawn on chart, otherwise it will be skipped) Here is how it looks with 3 bands on a chart
The separate version has that same options as the "on chart" version with an addition of 2 more options : zero binding (which is what resembles best to the one you posted : it looks like this)
and normalized version (which then looks like this)
If you turn the zero bind off, you are getting the same thing as the "on chart version" + the monitored price, but all that in a separate window

regards

Mladen

biddick:
Mladen,

When you have time can you make an indicator like past regression deviated - separate indicator but with 2 poly-fit bands.So the multiplier of sigma will be 1.0 ,2.0,3.0,4.0.Addition to this, is it possible add normilazing option, something similar like the attached picture?

I hope it is not complicated.Many thanks and regards.
Reason: