Elite indicators :) - page 1477

mladen

Now it doesn't show on the chart at all if I change any time or day input.

I looking for it to re-count the candles by the new time & day restrictions.

Ray

traderduke:

mladen

I looking for it to re-count the candles by the new time & day restrictions.

Ray

What does the "new time & day restrictions" mean?

In any case check the line 105 (is that what it is supposed to do - add some Comments() so that you can see what are the returns from TimeCondition() and DaySelection() functions, and then you can pinpoint what is going on with your conditions)

mladen

I looking for it to re-count the candles by the new time & day restrictions. It should count only the candles that are in the allowed time slot for the number of days allowed.

I'm trying to find the sweet spot in day & time for specific pairs. 

Such as EURUSD is 8:15 to 11:00 on Tuesdays to Thursdays. It will have the least % for low consecutive.

Ray

mladen

I looking for it to re-count the candles by the new time & day restrictions. It should count only the candles that are in the allowed time slot and for the number of days allowed.

I'm trying to find the sweet spot in day & time for specific pairs. 

Such as EURUSD is 8:15 to 11:00 on Tuesdays to Thursdays. It will have the least % for low consecutive.

It works best on Renko buy also helps on regular charts.

Right now it works when the present time for the broker/platform is open & the day is correct. When it shows the results I'm not sure what period of time it is showing.  

Ray

From reading about 500+ posts in this forum I know mladen puts food on our tables day in and out, and doesn't take anything in return. Is there any way to say thanks or to compensate him for his efforts?

Just saying - thanks. :) 

ScarletPip:

From reading about 500+ posts in this forum I know mladen puts food on our tables day in and out, and doesn't take anything in return. Is there any way to say thanks or to compensate him for his efforts?

Just saying - thanks. :) 

Forex Tsd is becoming the legacy of Mladen for all Forex fans. His coding is copied, and inspiring thousands of traders around the world, putting the stick very high for those who try to get over him.

+2. Thanks for your patience and generosity, although is hard to be patient sometimes  :)

mladen:
Did you guys try solar wind?

Hahahaha.....

Good day everyone. Can somebody explain me how this indicator works?

greenway:
Good day everyone. Can somebody explain me how this indicator works?
it work like this as MLADEN explained.

mntiwana:
it work like this as MLADEN explained.

Thank you, Friend. But my english is quite low :(( Can you explain it in a more simple way?) Like "when thick red/blue line crosses the red/blue dash line - we buy/sell" or something like that ))
Reason: