Elite indicators :) - page 1473

Jozy K
Jozy K  
mladen:
That indicator (from that post) does not have alerts

You are right. Can I have one that has alerts please? I also notice that when applied to JPY cross the moving average does not work!

Thanks Mladen.

This is the indicator I have:

mntiwana
mntiwana  
Jozy:

You are right. Can I have one that has alerts please? I also notice that when applied to JPY cross the moving average does not work!

Thanks Mladen.

This is the indicator I have:

Use this of MLADENs ver,last and latest in Averages.

Jozy K
Jozy K  
mntiwana:

Use this of MLADENs ver,last and latest in Averages.

Thank you lots mntiwana. You have been very helpful. And it works.
AlexAll
AlexAll  
Уважаемый Младен, можно ли добавить в этот индикатор звуковой сигнал, при пересечении линий, красной и синей.
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
AlexAll:
Уважаемый Младен, можно ли добавить в этот индикатор звуковой сигнал, при пересечении линий, красной и синей.
Just on those two lines cross?
AlexAll
AlexAll  
mladen:
Просто на этих двух линиях креста?
Да. 
Files:
alberto
alberto  
mntiwana:
A post behalf on "

Dear @mntiwana

Does this system repaint or not? (Gann_System_1)

I ask this question because it contains dangerous zigzag indicator!

Miss
Miss  
mntiwana:

Have you tried this.

I have a problem when I tried to load the indicator...Received a message " You are trying to use renamed indicator.. Contact Forex-Tsd"

Can you help me out here...

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
miss17:

I have a problem when I tried to load the indicator...Received a message " You are trying to use renamed indicator.. Contact Forex-Tsd"

You must save it using exact name (the "Adaptable_RSI + smoothing + divergence 2") or else you shall receive that message. Just save it using the quoted name and it will work
mntiwana
mntiwana  
miss17:

Again,here is a previous version with alerts and along with a bit newer version,the one MLADEN explained (2)