Elite indicators :) - page 1471

chetverov:
Dear  mladen

Has found your indicator attached. Now using it. Thank you very much. But it is a problem with a signal. There are only green and red arrows as signals but could you please add alerts and push-notifications to the arrows in the parameters not to miss the point of market entrance. 

Thank you very much in advance.

P. S. Is it possible to make it MTF? Is is possible to convert it to MT5? 
Arrows that are drawn are arrows drawn on divergence. Divergence is always after the fact (since it needs confirmation) and that is why there are no alerts for those arrows (they would be after the fact too)

chetverov:
In this way could you please add alerts on the divirgence confirmation bar?
"Confirmation" the way I used it in that sentence means that some future bars need to exist before the divergence can be "confirmed". Please read my post regarding that issue again. Alerts on divergence are always going to be triggered after the fact. There is no divergence that can be triggered as usual alerts

mladen:
Arrows that are drawn are arrows drawn on divergence. Divergence is always after the fact (since it needs confirmation) and that is why there are no alerts for those arrows (they would be after the fact too)
In this way could you please add alerts on the divirgence confirmation bar? - If CLOSE of the confirmation bar breaks CLOSE of the divergence bar (the bar where the divergence or arrow appears) we get the alert.

mladen:
"Confirmation" the way I used it in that sentence means that some future bars need to exist before the divergence can be "confirmed". Please read my post regarding that issue again. Alerts on divergence are always going to be triggered after the fact. There is no divergence that can be triggered as usual alerts
If CLOSE of the confirmation bar (the next bar after bar with divergence/arrow) breaks CLOSE of the divergence bar (the bar where the divergence or arrow appears) we get the alert. it will be trigerred after the fact of divergence but in case of this indicator it will be enough potential to enter the market.

mladen:
Try it out now
Works perfectly now. Thank you!

chetverov:
If CLOSE of the confirmation bar (the next bar after bar with divergence/arrow) breaks CLOSE of the divergence bar (the bar where the divergence or arrow appears) we get the alert. it will be trigerred after the fact of divergence but in case of this indicator it will be enough potential to enter the market.
Divergence is not calculated as that

mladen:
Divergence is not calculated as that
ок to send the alert with arrow apearance

mladen:

GADEY

Use any non-lag ma that already has alerts ("tcci pro" is simply the renamed non-lag ma)

Thank you for your guidance mladen

chetverov:
ок to send the alert with arrow apearance

Have you tried this.

mntiwana:

Have you tried this.

Great. Thanks a lot. Much apreciation. Divergence to help your trade)
Reason: