Elite indicators :) - page 1472

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
chetverov:
In this way could you please add alerts on the divirgence confirmation bar?
"Confirmation" the way I used it in that sentence means that some future bars need to exist before the divergence can be "confirmed". Please read my post regarding that issue again. Alerts on divergence are always going to be triggered after the fact. There is no divergence that can be triggered as usual alerts
chetverov
chetverov  
mladen:
"Confirmation" the way I used it in that sentence means that some future bars need to exist before the divergence can be "confirmed". Please read my post regarding that issue again. Alerts on divergence are always going to be triggered after the fact. There is no divergence that can be triggered as usual alerts
If CLOSE of the confirmation bar (the next bar after bar with divergence/arrow) breaks CLOSE of the divergence bar (the bar where the divergence or arrow appears) we get the alert. it will be trigerred after the fact of divergence but in case of this indicator it will be enough potential to enter the market.
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
chetverov:
If CLOSE of the confirmation bar (the next bar after bar with divergence/arrow) breaks CLOSE of the divergence bar (the bar where the divergence or arrow appears) we get the alert. it will be trigerred after the fact of divergence but in case of this indicator it will be enough potential to enter the market.
Divergence is not calculated as that
chetverov
chetverov  
mladen:
Divergence is not calculated as that
ок to send the alert with arrow apearance
MURALI
MURALI  
mladen:

GADEY

Use any non-lag ma that already has alerts ("tcci pro" is simply the renamed non-lag ma)

Thank you for your guidance mladen
mntiwana
mntiwana  
chetverov:
ок to send the alert with arrow apearance

Have you tried this.

chetverov
chetverov  
mntiwana:

Have you tried this.

Great. Thanks a lot. Much apreciation. Divergence to help your trade)
Jozy K
Jozy K  
mrtools:

WattahAttarExplosion of averages_mtf originally from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general modified to be compatible with new mt4 builds.

Dear Mrtools, could you please add alerts when the bar touches or crosses the moving average. Also I notice current alerts are all pointing down, even when the new bar is green.

Thanks

Jozy

PS. Sorry Mrtools, the link to the post is NOT working for whatever reason. I have therefore copied and pasted below the page url and the post is down the page!

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/3686-elite-indicators/page472#comment_745364

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Jozy:

Dear Mrtools, could you please add alerts when the bar touches or crosses the moving average. Also I notice current alerts are all pointing down, even when the new bar is green.

Thanks

Jozy

PS. Sorry Mrtools, the link to the post is NOT working for whatever reason. I have therefore copied and pasted below the page url and the post is down the page!

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/3686-elite-indicators/page472#comment_745364

That indicator (from that post) does not have alerts
rumpus
rumpus  
mladen:

Try using this version (only the "basic" version - no multi time frame options in it)

Mladen,

This is working perfectly. Thank you.

Rumpus