mntiwana  
mahessara:

this indicator repaint?

No
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
TRADERSM:
thankyou mr.mladen please create it your own if possible 
Why? Why don't you use the existing one?
radinka dynand
radinka dynand  

renamed solar wind?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mahessara:

renamed solar wind?

Yes ... :)
Jozy K
Jozy K  
Hi Mladen (or anyone who can), could you help locate the post related to the HullTape indicators? I have failed to locate the post/s using the search facility but this is not working, as you know.

Jozy
TRADERSM
TRADERSM  
mladen:
Why? Why don't you use the existing one?
because it does not shown on some script + higher value does not set on some script thats y iam asking if its created it will be very helpfull thankyou
mntiwana
mntiwana  
Jozy:
Hi Mladen (or anyone who can), could you help locate the post related to the HullTape indicators? I have failed to locate the post/s using the search facility but this is not working, as you know.

Jozy
There are a lot of versions and styles for hma,do you know any specific name or some thing like that
Jozy K
Jozy K  
mntiwana:
There are a lot of versions and styles for hma,do you know any specific name or some thing like that
Hi mntiwana, thank you. Yes, there are lots of versions. I wanted a link with explanations of the indicators contruction, uses and then select a one or two I like. First would like to read about the subject; then play with a selection e.g. HullTapeM1 I have seen around.
mntiwana
mntiwana  
Jozy:
Hi mntiwana, thank you. Yes, there are lots of versions. I wanted a link with explanations of the indicators contruction, uses and then select a one or two I like. First would like to read about the subject; then play with a selection e.g. HullTapeM1 I have seen around.
Those are spread in many threads,may be moderators can better guide you,i don't know any hulltape.
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Jozy:
Here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174961/page5

And here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174961/page5