Elite indicators :) - page 1470

Mladen, would you kindly share the MQ4 for Chaos 1.4 please?

No matter how thick of the font you applied, if it is not posted as mq4 file, then it will not be posted as such.

God bless you.

Dear Mladen,

Would you please add alerts for this indicator

regards

Files:
tccipro.mq4  5 kb

GADEY:

Dear Mladen,

Would you please add alerts for this indicator

regards

GADEY

Use any non-lag ma that already has alerts ("tcci pro" is simply the renamed non-lag ma)

mladen:

There is already updated version - see the attached (set the up and down deviation to 0 to get just the value of the filter)

< sync filters - low pass_apz bands_mtf nmc - 2.04.mq4 >

Does this indicator recalculate?

Vinny:

Hello Guys,

Does anyone has this indicator ? So in the middle of the graph, you seen all the lines come together with this blue green icon, and apparently that was the low of the day.

Anyone ?

Tx 

Maybe it's multi zigzag
Files:

wojtekpaul:
wojtekpaul:
Please read this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page271 for detailed explanation what and how it does

Dear mladen, this indi doesn't save colors and width of HA candles when I choose them and save with a template. After I reload template everything (colors and width) again is by default. Could you help with it please? Thank you very much.
Files:

DIM1NE:
Dear mladen, this indi doesn't save colors and width of HA candles when I choose them and save with a template. After I reload template everything (colors and width) again is by default. Could you help with it please? Thank you very much.
Try it out now
Files:

Dear  mladen

Has found your indicator attached. Now using it. Thank you very much. But it is a problem with a signal. There are only green and red arrows as signals but could you please add alerts and push-notifications to the arrows in the parameters not to miss the point of market entrance. 

Thank you very much in advance.

P. S. Is it possible to make it MTF? Is is possible to convert it to MT5? 
Reason: