Various - page 91

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

This is a quick test with outer level cross ,upper picture with filter 3,lower picture without filter,all rest default.

regards

Yes, that is OK. As far as I see you used a filter on average value. Whenever a filter (any kind of filter) is applied, levels are changed too and then the results must change too

I assume this of your picture with outer level cross color change, According to your picture even i feel there is some thing uneven.

regards

mntiwana:

I assume this of your picture with outer level cross color change, According to your picture even i feel there is some thing uneven.

regards

That picture is on middle level, the other is on outer level

mladen:
That picture is on middle level, the other is on outer level

Even middle level cross showing more with red circles :) :)

i am really sorry for arguing much that is not reasonable in any case,but it was only to have it more perfect,all you did and doing is too much for us users,and because of your greatness.

regards

mntiwana:

Even middle level cross showing more with red circles :) :)

i am really sorry for arguing much that is not reasonable in any case,but it was only to have it more perfect,all you did and doing is too much for us users,and because of your greatness.

regards

Sorry, but I do not understand. The cross is when the average value crosses the level, not when some of the prices does that

mladen:
Sorry, but I do not understand. The cross is when the average value crosses the level, not when some of the prices does that

Dearest MLADEN

yes,you are right,now i got it,it was my misunderstanding,i was thinking/assuming when price and or price bars move above/under level lines.thanks :)

regards

mladen:

casaliss

Here is a version with alerts and multi time frame added :

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
rsi_digital_kahler_-_averages_1_1.ex4

Hi,

Could this benefit from some filters?  

simon_json:

Hi,

Could this benefit from some filters?  

I am not sure. Will check

Low-high bands with a twist : it is used as a source for averaging and that way finding out a "trend". From quick visual tests it should be used on higher time frames and using short calculation periods

Files:

mladen:

Low-high bands with a twist : it is used as a source for averaging and that way finding out a "trend". From quick visual tests it should be used on higher time frames and using short calculation periods

Dearest MLADEN

If these low high bands lines using some average method or if can be applied on bands,for to see how looks like.

picture attached separately,facing problem uploading proper picture,the system uploads some other picture in place :)

regards

Files:
Reason: