Elite indicators :) - page 1448

jmmn:

Good evening

Will you please tell me if this indicator repaints?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards.

Jos

Yes, it does ...

ashhar9650:

hi mladen/mr.tools 

could anyone of you add arrow on crosses of the indicator attached ?

i searched rigorously for one with alerts on this forum and outside but in vain.

Would it also be possible to add alarm when the arrows are already forming and not done with.

(I'm unsure if it can b done coz of the buffer limitations but it would be gr8 to have 'em) 

Thanks,

Ash 

First to welcome here,

then,there are a lot of styles of this indicator,simple lines in sw,bar,histo,averages and so on,dont know which one help you,any way one is here,a bar ver with arrows along with 3 options rsi,stoch adx.in picture lowest one.

mladen:
Yes, it does ...
Thank you, sir!

And does this one repaint, Mr. Mladen?

jmmn:
And does this one repaint, Mr. Mladen?

mntiwana:
Thank you, Mr. Mntiwana !!!

Thank you for your generosity mladen.

I have a few concerns regarding its settings.

what is the optimal settings

What are Divisor, filter and precision? Any reference to their formula?

From what i see, if we increase divisor - the line will become closer to price. I only can guess.

What is acceptable range for precision?

divisor 3

divisor 6

Above is 2 charts using different divisor settings.

In what order should i change the settings? Because at times, the modified settings look almost the same in charts? Please guide.

mntiwana:

First to welcome here,

then,there are a lot of styles of this indicator,simple lines in sw,bar,histo,averages and so on,dont know which one help you,any way one is here,a bar ver with arrows along with 3 options rsi,stoch adx.in picture lowest one.

thank you very much sir ...this ll do (y) :)

hello,

can anyone code this beast in a such a way that it shows call/put percentage ratio of the past performance on every candle and record it .

this is a very good indicator and proved very profitable for me last month until my laptop got formatted n i lost some files including the beast.

i took option trades when the percentage showed up more than 75% in either direction and just so u guys believe me i m attaching my trading success i had with it.

i want it to be coded in such a way coz i want to know about the possibilities of the indicator if it gives good signals even when the percentage is lower like 60% or so  .

there r so many talented coders here so it would be of great help if some1 steps up n make it possible.

Thanks,

Ash 

ashhar9650:

hello,

can anyone code this beast in a such a way that it shows call/put percentage ratio of the past performance on every candle and record it .

this is a very good indicator and proved very profitable for me last month until my laptop got formatted n i lost some files including the beast.

i took option trades when the percentage showed up more than 75% in either direction and just so u guys believe me i m attaching my trading success i had with it.

i want it to be coded in such a way coz i want to know about the possibilities of the indicator if it gives good signals even when the percentage is lower like 60% or so  .

there r so many talented coders here so it would be of great help if some1 steps up n make it possible.

Thanks,

Ash 

There are so many software for free with ability to get data back from many layer depth if accidentally data erased or formatted.

it is simply bull bear power indicator,there are so many bull bear indicator around,try those,i think you can have better than this in TSD,but for percentage i don't know.

Reason: