Elite indicators :) - page 1446

Dimi.A:

Mladen and Mntiwana, could you kindly add your famous alerts including push notifications to this indicator please?
It basically lights up an arrow whenever a key reversal candle matches.

Dimi

the way it is made, that indicator would alert almost all the time

Dimi.A:

Mladen and Mntiwana, could you kindly add your famous alerts including push notifications to this indicator please?
It basically lights up an arrow whenever a key reversal candle matches.

Dimi

I am learner here same like you,and do not know any thing about coding matters,and plz don't mention me along with my BOSS.

regards

Mntiwana is MrTempl8 :)

mladen:

Dimi

the way it is made, that indicator would alert almost all the time

Can we put alerts just on the close of candle then? :)

Dimi.A:

Can we put alerts just on the close of candle then? :)

It does not have a "close of candle"

That is a semaphore like indicator that does not "know" the previous values, that is the reason it is not suitable for normal alerts usage

mladen:

It does not have a "close of candle"

That is a semaphore like indicator that does not "know" the previous values, that is the reason it is not suitable for normal alerts usage

Got it! Thanks for the insight chief.

krelian99:
Mntiwana is MrTempl8 :)
might be mr templ or can be mr trumpl :)

timmyhanke:
Can averages and prices be added to this indicator ? :)

Have a great weekend !

timmyhanke:
It already has average types (the MAType parameter) and the prices can not be added since it uses all 4 prices already and that can not be changed

mladen:
It already has average types (the MAType parameter) and the prices can not be added since it uses all 4 prices already and that can not be changed

Mladen, you kindly improved my "faded background" indy for us a few months ago but you also added these little numbers to the indicator that comes up on the chart. I tried to find it in the code but failed to see where it was coming from. Could you please remove them? What are they?

Files:
Reason: