Elite indicators :) - page 1446

daddydaddy
daddydaddy  
krelian99:

It is the CCI and the blue and red peaks appear when CCI + a PA part is bigger or less than 200 or -200 respectively.

I don't really understand following line.

price=(Open[i])/1;

why it is there?

Thanks, now i understand it better. 

Could someone add alert when red and blue picks appear?  

whisperer
whisperer  
krelian99:

It is the CCI and the blue and red peaks appear when CCI + a PA part is bigger or less than 200 or -200 respectively.

I don't really understand following line.

price=(Open[i])/1;

why it is there?

Why would anybody use that?
Dmitry
Dmitry  

Hi guys!

I really appreciate all the help you gave me, especialy from mladen and mntiwana. You guys are really great and professionals! My new question is concerned in Renko charts, which honestly are new to me. There are so many Renko experts and indies on the web, and they are all different in some way or another, which one repaints or not, and I’m not sure which one to choose to dig into Renko. Would you please recommend an expert you think is the best or better one than others? Thank you in advance.

Dimi.A
Dimi.A  

Mladen and Mntiwana, could you kindly add your famous alerts including push notifications to this indicator please?
It basically lights up an arrow whenever a key reversal candle matches.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Dimi.A:

Mladen and Mntiwana, could you kindly add your famous alerts including push notifications to this indicator please?

Dimi

the way it is made, that indicator would alert almost all the time

mntiwana
mntiwana  
Dimi.A:

Dimi

I am learner here same like you,and do not know any thing about coding matters,and plz don't mention me along with my BOSS.

regards

krelian99
krelian99  
Mntiwana is MrTempl8 :)
Dimi.A
Dimi.A  
mladen:

Dimi

the way it is made, that indicator would alert almost all the time

Can we put alerts just on the close of candle then? :)

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Dimi.A:

Can we put alerts just on the close of candle then? :)

It does not have a "close of candle"

That is a semaphore like indicator that does not "know" the previous values, that is the reason it is not suitable for normal alerts usage

Dimi.A
Dimi.A  
mladen:

It does not have a "close of candle"

That is a semaphore like indicator that does not "know" the previous values, that is the reason it is not suitable for normal alerts usage

Got it! Thanks for the insight chief.