Elite indicators :) - page 1447

mntiwana
mntiwana  
krelian99:
Mntiwana is MrTempl8 :)
might be mr templ or can be mr trumpl :)
timmyhanke
timmyhanke  
timmyhanke:
Can averages and prices be added to this indicator ? :)

Have a great weekend !
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
timmyhanke:
It already has average types (the MAType parameter) and the prices can not be added since it uses all 4 prices already and that can not be changed
Dimi.A
Dimi.A  
mladen:
It already has average types (the MAType parameter) and the prices can not be added since it uses all 4 prices already and that can not be changed

Mladen, you kindly improved my "faded background" indy for us a few months ago but you also added these little numbers to the indicator that comes up on the chart. I tried to find it in the code but failed to see where it was coming from. Could you please remove them? What are they?

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Dimi.A:

Mladen, you kindly improved my "faded background" indy for us a few months ago but you also added these little numbers to the indicator that comes up on the chart. I tried to find it in the code but failed to see where it was coming from. Could you please remove them? What are they?

That shows the time of the right bound bar that i used to display values. I don't know why is it displayed though
Dimi.A
Dimi.A  
mladen:
That shows the time of the right bound bar that i used to display values. I don't know why is it displayed though

Is there any way to remove it please? It shows every time I load the indicator.

Sami2017
Sami2017  
can you help me find filter for this indi.. i'm using stoch as filter but i need additional filter for confirmation. Thank you.

Gann_SQ9_A2
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Dimi.A:

Is there any way to remove it please? It shows every time I load the indicator.

Simply remove the line of code that has the Comment() in it
krelian99
krelian99  
Sami1990:
can you help me find filter for this indi.. i'm using stoch as filter but i need additional filter for confirmation. Thank you.

Your ZZ-angle-thing you want to filter is no leading indicator and short period Stoch no filter.
Dimi.A
Dimi.A  
mladen:
Simply remove the line of code that has the Comment() in it

Thanks chief.