Expert profiling conundrum - how not to exceed the 15 minute limit of the Championship - page 4

It is also possible not to calculate the zero bar in the indicator itself.

Integer:
Then there is some discrepancy in the time measurement. Your whole code takes a minute and a half, but by calling the indicator once per bar you've already gained 4 minutes.
Maybe I wrote it incompletely or you didn't read it carefully. 16 minutes in total and 4 minutes saved - that's in a full test. But to test the approaches I tested on 2 weeks - there on 1 and a little bit of a total test 30 seconds is spent on my code.

DC2008:

The ironclad argument is "I didn't measure it, but I'm guessing".

Good luck to you.

Same to you! Arguing with religious fanatics is useless and unnecessary! It's a totally pointless exercise. I measured and checked this fact I don't know how many times! On average the speed increases up to three times in MT4, a little less in MT5, but still very good because the speed of the optimizer is much lower than in MT4. Definitely not such "brands" to teach me! So I repeat what I have already said: "Good luck!"

GODZILLA:
So am I! Arguing with religious fanatics is useless and unnecessary! It's a totally pointless exercise. I measured and checked this fact I don't know how many times! On average the speed increases up to three times in MT4, a little less in MT5, but still not bad due to the fact that the speed of the optimizer is much lower than in MT4. Definitely not such "brands" to teach me! So I repeat what I have already said: "Good luck!"

In MT4 by a factor of three? So who's the sectarian nonsense here? About the "brands" thing, watch out for your megalomania.

About the religious fanaticism towards me, maybe it's your schizophrenia?

marketeer:
Maybe I didn't write in detail, or maybe you didn't read carefully. 16 minutes total and 4 minutes savings - that's with a full test. But to check the approaches I tested for 2 weeks - it takes 30 seconds on my code for 1 and a bit of a total test there.
Maybe, but still you didn't measure the time for the indicator and all the other work in the EA, that would have been interesting.

Integer:
In MT4 by a factor of three? So who's the sectarian nonsense here? About the "brands", don't crack with your megalomania.
I, unlike some people, do not have megalomania. But I'll say it again, it's all clear to outsiders!

GODZILLA:
I, unlike some people, have no delusions of grandeur. But once again, the outside world understands everything!
I also hope that they understand everything.

Integer:
Perhaps, but still you didn't measure the time for the indicator and all the other work in the EA, that would have been interesting.
What do you mean you didn't measure it? I did measure it all in parts. As I wrote above, it was 13 seconds for Expert Advisor, 17 seconds for indicator, total time - just over a minute. Total, more than half is overhead (outside my code). Only once on the last bar the calculation of the indicator gave a saving of 25%.

marketeer:
What do you mean you didn't measure it? I did measure it all in parts. I wrote above - 13 seconds Expert Advisor, 17 seconds Indicator, total time just over a minute. Total, more than half is overhead (outside my code). The calculation of the indicator only once on the last bar has yielded a saving of 25%.
Try not to calculate the zero bar in the indicator itself, so that all calculations are performed for the first bar once at the appearance of a new bar. If this does not help, then it is all about the number of orders.
Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / OrdersTotal
Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / OrdersTotal
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые функции / OrdersTotal - Документация по MQL5

Integer:
Try not to calculate the zero bar in the indicator itself, so that all calculations are performed for the first bar once when a new bar appears. If this does not help, then it is all about the number of orders.
In general, so far I have had enough optimization for 25% and have managed it in 12 minutes. The first bar is now calculated only once. Zero should not be of much help since it also counts 1 time which is negligibly small relative to the number of ticks on the clock. I cannot decrease the number of orders - I have already written above - there are no extra orders.
Reason: