Elite indicators :) - page 147

bulliz,

This is just a quick fix. They had a problem with the number of bars that were calculated. It is fixed now and should work OK

regards

mladen

bulliz:
Hi,

I love these MTF indicator but I noticed that sometimes it repaints some past bars.

Is it possible to fix them?

Many thanks

Regards

bulliz

mladen:
ValeoFX

I think that this is what you asked for.:)

Just one word if explanation for the renaming : when I saw the name, I was preparing to quarrel since the dynamic zone indicators were not posted in this section. Then I looked in to the code and then I saw that you are innocent And since this is an RSI with bollinger bands (which are, by default, set not to be shown with a color choice) made one that does that but a bit differently (a bit faster (some calls to higher time frame are omitted) and you still have the option to show it a "step like" mode - just turn the Interpolate to false)

To conclude, here is a comparison of the "old" one and this one on a 1 minute chart with 5 minute time frame shown

regards

mladen

==================

A very good morning to you Mladen. As always deeply indebted to you. Much appreciate your time. It looks exceptionally good on your example here. Will confirm later in the day.

Many thanks and best regards.

Thanks mladen,

great and huge as usual.

Regards

bulliz

Mladen fyi...

Hi Mladen,

I attach for your kind perusal and comments the screen-shots taken on an M-1 chart illustrating the behaviour of the latest "RSI with bands" in MTF mode.

It still "bends a knee" on the 5m intervals unlike the brilliant SchaffTrendCycle in MTF mode.

This latest one is miles better than the first version, but a slight "tuning" may just make it brilliant as well; that is IF it is possible.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards.

Mladen re "uploading the zip file"

Mladen,

Sorry I was unable to upload the zip-file due to:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

I will try later; hopefully Admin can help?

ValeoFX,

why don't you upload it to rapidshare or any similar site?

It will serve the purpose and once we see it, we can proceed

regards

mladen

ValeoFX:
Mladen,

Sorry I was unable to upload the zip-file due to:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

I will try later; hopefully Admin can help?

Mladen...

Sorry for the delay, but my GoogleChrome went RED whenever I tried to open the link to TSD and as a result was unable to do it any sooner.

Here is the Link to RapidShare where you can look at the information.

Thanking you most sincerely.

http://rs69tl.rapidshare.com/cgi-bin/upload.cgi?rsuploadid=69741390099536108

Doc Sequential Bars as a Candle

Mladen, is it possible to modify the Doc sequential bars to show as candles rather than bars.

I'm finding with the bars its a little hard to see the open and close.

tks in advance

rgds

Peter

peterke,

Here you go

One additional parameter added : candleBodyWidth. Faster to set just one parameter than to set 4 separate line widths in order to adjust the candle body with

regards

mladen

peterke:
Mladen, is it possible to modify the Doc sequential bars to show as candles rather than bars.

I'm finding with the bars its a little hard to see the open and close.

tks in advance

rgds

Peter

Doc Sequential

mladen:
peterke,

Here you go

One additional parameter added : candleBodyWidth. Faster to set just one parameter than to set 4 separate line widths in order to adjust the candle body with

regards mladen

Mladen, many tks working well

rgds

Peter

Reason: