Elite indicators :) - page 146

Thanks mladen!!!

your work is fantastic as usual.

Last request for you.

Is it possible to have an history of the past crossing lines?

Also I tried to insert this indicator 3 time with different time frame, but only one is plotted.

Many thanks!!!

Regards

bulliz

bulliz,

For using 2 or more of these indicators on the same chart, change the LinesPrefix parameter so that every indicator has a unique LinesPrefix (enter whatever name you want there, you are not limited to the given names). That way you can place as much of those as you want (as an example : 15 minute, 30 minute and 1 hour time frame on the same chart)
Will see about the historical crosses

regards

mladen

bulliz:
Thanks mladen!!!

your work is fantastic as usual.

Last request for you.

Is it possible to have an history of the past crossing lines?

Also I tried to insert this indicator 3 time with different time frame, but only one is plotted.

Many thanks!!!

Regards

bulliz
Files:

Really impressed mladen.

many thanks again.

Regards

bulliz

Mladen's VQ Indicator

I really like Mladen's VQ Indicator! Specifically the moving averages. Is it possible to get an alert whem the MAs cross the indicator? Thank you

tinear10

This should do it A couple of words of explanation : i did not know which cross exactly did you want, so you can choose - alertsTypeis the type of cross you would like to "monitor" :
type 0 -> Volatility quality crosses MA 1

type 1 -> Volatility quality crosses MA 2

type 2 -> MA 1 crosses MA2

regards

mladen

Thank you sir!

Thank you for the extra MA cross options as well. Very cool.

MTF Elder Impulse Indicator

Hi,

I love these MTF indicator but I noticed that sometimes it repaints some past bars.

Is it possible to fix them?

Many thanks

Regards

bulliz

ValeoFX:
Hi Mladen,

I wonder if I can ask you to look at these 2 indicators to see if you can "smarten them up" since when they were first created, please?

The first one I have had for a long time, but since your touch on the SchaffTL_mtf, I am asking for you to look at this indicator with the view of stabilising it in MTF-format plse. You ahve already done some work on it, but I don't know what. It is called : RSI_DynamicZone_RSI

The second is the RSIOMA_v4 Arrows by Kalenzo. This one throws the entry- arrow 3 candles backwards.

I would appreciate your touch to these two at your convenience.

Best regards,

=====================================================

Hi Mladen,

Sorry to be a nag, but please would you mind looking at the "RSI_DynamicZone_RSI" indicator for me? (Posted 30th April in #Post 1375 on Page 138.)

As mentioned before, I have no idea what you did to it in the first place, but with the added experience you have gained since then, I am sure you could get this indicator to be as rock steady as the latest SchaffTrendCycle_mtf.

The current one (RSI,etc) still moves (snakes) in increments of 5 minutes and one has difficulty in deciding when the trade has actually changed direction.

Thanking you in advance.

Files:

wojtek.paul:
... introduce two colors into this indicator: for a positive slope and for a negative slope, just as in the case of Schaff Trend Cycle nrp?

maybe somebody would need it, though - as pointed out by Mladen - it recalculates (repaints).

Files:

ValeoFX

I think that this is what you asked for.:)

Just one word if explanation for the renaming : when I saw the name, I was preparing to quarrel since the dynamic zone indicators were not posted in this section. Then I looked in to the code and then I saw that you are innocent And since this is an RSI with bollinger bands (which are, by default, set not to be shown with a color choice) made one that does that but a bit differently (a bit faster (some calls to higher time frame are omitted) and you still have the option to show it a "step like" mode - just turn the Interpolate to false)

To conclude, here is a comparison of the "old" one and this one on a 1 minute chart with 5 minute time frame shown

regards

mladen

ValeoFX:
=====================================================

Hi Mladen,

Sorry to be a nag, but please would you mind looking at the "RSI_DynamicZone_RSI" indicator for me? (Posted 30th April in #Post 1375 on Page 138.)

As mentioned before, I have no idea what you did to it in the first place, but with the added experience you have gained since then, I am sure you could get this indicator to be as rock steady as the latest SchaffTrendCycle_mtf.

The current one (RSI,etc) still moves (snakes) in increments of 5 minutes and one has difficulty in deciding when the trade has actually changed direction.

Thanking you in advance.
Files:
Reason: