Range Factor.. With color dots - page 2

fxbs...

thanks a lot.. dots looks better for me.. is it possible to do one more fix?

see when dots are below.. 0 all dots are reds even if it is going up .. also above 0 lines sometimes dots are going down.. and those dots.. r still green...

if it is simple like.. if ragefactor is going up should be green and going down should be red.. no matter where the 0 line is..

btw the coral colors are cool..

thanks

this is not dirctional mowement indicator - lwma3 - hardly any smooting

the purpose of this indi to show is there range/flat or not

for direct.move (up or down) - use macd and other

Thanks

Thanks for your quick respond (Fxbs). My question is that does this indicator repainting?. Sorry for any inconvinence that i might i've cause you.

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH - HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL. IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH - HE WILL EAT ALL HIS LIFE"

fxbs:
jeess... ok; 4 more diverse look and precepsion (when combined with other in same subwindow) histo/dot switch p.s. hate his word "more usefull - like oposite to: 'less ussefull (more useless)

Hi fxbs, thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Ethan

My way

This is the way i make use of this indicator i just change the horizontal lines colour to my long/short signal colours. i prefer it than dotted one.

Fxbs, thanks once again.

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH - HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL. IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH - HE WILL EAT ALL HIS LIFE"

hi fxbs

Thanks for the reply.. Ya i know it is not a directional indicator.. but.. I trade futuress and it works as momentum indicator.. if u can do that.. that would be very helpfull..

Thanks

sorry

I'm sorry, i thought that i've attach the chart.

Here is it

Files:
eurusd_2.gif  22 kb

I have an idea: with ATR Ratio indicator is it possible to take the ratio of number of bars instead of a period?

So ATR ratio indicator will show ATR ratio of lets say 1000 bars instead of 14 period.Many thanks.

Files:
atrratio.mq4  3 kb

Thanks for the indicator, you too fxbs for your valuable input and help on the forum.

sillykiddo:
Hi..

Anyone can modify this..

It is range factor indicator..

Can anyone edit this indicator and make it dots.. with green color for going up and red color for going down...

Thanks'

i feel it not so effective like u said

Reason: