Elite indicators :) - page 1387

Joshen:

Mntiwana

would you share that toy please. looks good and i looking for indikator with volume based.

regards 

dear Mntiwana,
I second that request

thanks

Dimi.A:
Mladen, could you kindly please make this moving average shading indicator sit at the back of the candles without having to chose "Chart On Foreground"?

I tried to fiddle with the code but I need your help on this one mate.

As far as chart on background is concerned, I can not do anything : when histogram type is set for an on chart indicator then the chart must be set at certain way. That is how the terminal wroks

Btw: check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178821 for a much, much, much simpler version of that

krelian99:
No, this looks like HighLow super heavy repainter (see the last 6 signals ;)

Krelian

It is a hard coded with default setting at every TF,M5,M15,M30 and H4 .... M1 and H1 are already posted in previous post.i think the signals are at same points in every tf because of hard coded reason but looks differently when TFs changed their formation.

in lower TFs it takes long term trades and in higher TFs it takes short term trades as you can see in pictures. looks like it considering some calculated pips or values,don't know how.

regards

mladen:

As far as chart on background is concerned, I can not do anything : when histogram type is set for an on chart indicator then the chart must be set at certain way. That is how the terminal wroks

Btw: check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178821 for a much, much, much simpler version of that

Thanks chief.

mntiwana:

Krelian

It is a hard coded with default setting at every TF,M5,M15,M30 and H4 .... M1 and H1 are already posted in previous post.i think the signals are at same points in every tf because of hard coded reason but looks differently when TFs changed their formation.

in lower TFs it takes long term trades and in higher TFs it takes short term trades as you can see in pictures. looks like it considering some calculated pips or values,don't know how.

regards

Mntiwana

Can you share the indicator please. i want to try it and see what is the indicator based on. looks like it based on volume isn't it? 

krelian99:
No, this looks like HighLow super heavy repainter (see the last 6 signals ;)

Krelian

I just found,you can reduce number of signals too,for example M15 compare to previous.

regards

Joshen:

Mntiwana

Can you share the indicator please. i want to try it and see what is the indicator based on. looks like it based on volume isn't it? 

Joshan

krelian says it is repainting,spreading some thing bad or that is not confirm some useful,is not a good idea,it is still under estimation.

mntiwana:

Joshan

krelian says it is repainting,spreading some thing bad or that is not confirm some useful,is not a good idea,it is still under estimation.

Aren't these the same signals, equal which tf? 

Joshen:

Mntiwana

No, it can't be based on volume. Look where the signals appear and where volume appears.

mntiwana:

Krelian

I just found,you can reduce number of signals too,for example M15 compare to previous.

regards

Its too good not be repainting. 

Reason: