Elite indicators :) - page 1386

Rajiv
Rajiv  
mrtools:

This is the same version. except using the built in cci.

pls can u give me the same version of the harmonic indicator which is used in this chart.thx in advance mr tools
Files:
cci_simple.png 154 kb
krelian99
krelian99  
Rajiv:
pls can u give me the same version of the harmonic indicator which is used in this chart.thx in advance mr tools
http://www.for-exe.com/theharmonicindi.html
Rajiv
Rajiv  
Chrisstoff
Chrisstoff  
mladen:

Wave trend oscillator version with arrows, arrow codes, sizes and colors definable (color in size is defined in the classical way as in all the classical indicators - in the colors properties tab - the last two entries, the code for the arrows is definable in the parameters)

Thank you, Mladen. Excellent work! Much appreciated :)
mntiwana
mntiwana  

Krelian

Do you think this  "toy" help you support (confirm) your volume kind indicators (predictors) :) :)

regards

TRADERSM
TRADERSM  
mladen:

Wave trend oscillator version with arrows, arrow codes, sizes and colors definable (color in size is defined in the classical way as in all the classical indicators - in the colors properties tab - the last two entries, the code for the arrows is definable in the parameters)

mladen
:

Mr.mladen please create this indicator same like this for http://www.motivewave.com/studies/elders_safezone_stops.htm

metatrader .I download elder safezone stop made by you but its very different like chalinder exit. please create this the codes are in this website............

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
TRADERSM:

Mr.mladen please create this indicator same like this for http://www.motivewave.com/studies/elders_safezone_stops.htm

metatrader .I download elder safezone stop made by you but its very different like chalinder exit. please create this the codes are in this website............

Sorry, but if their code (and the results) are different, then they should change it to work exactly as dr. Alexander Elder have described it
TRADERSM
TRADERSM  
mladen:
Sorry, but if their code (and the results) are different, then they should change it to work exactly as dr. Alexander Elder have described it

THANKYOU Mr.mladen

is this idea worth or not for speedy calculation 

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
TRADERSM:

THANKYOU Mr.mladen

is this idea worth or not for speedy calculation 

TRADERSM

That type of MM is already included in any little bit more serious EA

krelian99
krelian99  
mntiwana:

Krelian

Do you think this  "toy" help you support (confirm) your volume kind indicators (predictors) :) :)

regards

No, this looks like HighLow super heavy repainter (see the last 6 signals ;)