Elite indicators :) - page 1386

mladen:

Wave trend oscillator version with arrows, arrow codes, sizes and colors definable (color in size is defined in the classical way as in all the classical indicators - in the colors properties tab - the last two entries, the code for the arrows is definable in the parameters)

Thank you, Mladen. Excellent work! Much appreciated :)

Krelian

Do you think this  "toy" help you support (confirm) your volume kind indicators (predictors) :) :)

regards

mladen:

Wave trend oscillator version with arrows, arrow codes, sizes and colors definable (color in size is defined in the classical way as in all the classical indicators - in the colors properties tab - the last two entries, the code for the arrows is definable in the parameters)

mladen
:

Mr.mladen please create this indicator same like this for http://www.motivewave.com/studies/elders_safezone_stops.htm

metatrader .I download elder safezone stop made by you but its very different like chalinder exit. please create this the codes are in this website............

TRADERSM:

Mr.mladen please create this indicator same like this for http://www.motivewave.com/studies/elders_safezone_stops.htm

metatrader .I download elder safezone stop made by you but its very different like chalinder exit. please create this the codes are in this website............

Sorry, but if their code (and the results) are different, then they should change it to work exactly as dr. Alexander Elder have described it

mladen:
Sorry, but if their code (and the results) are different, then they should change it to work exactly as dr. Alexander Elder have described it

THANKYOU Mr.mladen

is this idea worth or not for speedy calculation 

TRADERSM:

THANKYOU Mr.mladen

is this idea worth or not for speedy calculation 

TRADERSM

That type of MM is already included in any little bit more serious EA

mntiwana:

Krelian

Do you think this  "toy" help you support (confirm) your volume kind indicators (predictors) :) :)

regards

No, this looks like HighLow super heavy repainter (see the last 6 signals ;)

krelian99:
No, this looks like HighLow super heavy repainter (see the last 6 signals ;)

Will check when market open regarding repainter issue :)

but why that last 6 signals do not removed or shift to next high/low ?

mladen:

TRADERSM

That type of MM is already included in any little bit more serious EA

Mladen, could you kindly please make this moving average shading indicator sit at the back of the candles without having to chose "Chart On Foreground"?

I tried to fiddle with the code but I need your help on this one mate.

Files:

mntiwana:

Krelian

regards

Mntiwana

would you share that toy please. looks good and i looking for indikator with volume based.

regards 

Reason: