Elite indicators :) - page 1385

Fausto Nunziante Del Gaudio
mrtools:

Added color options for the cci crossing the middle band, outer bands, and or for slope change. Cleaned up the code and made it more user friendly. Also the arrows and alerts should work with the color change. Put it in a zip file, seems the name even gets changed if you post the source.

Hi mr tools, for excercise i was trying to modify even the other cci on bollinger bands, but i can't succeed in displaing correctly the cci. Could you please help me?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
thefxpros:

Hi mr tools, for excercise i was trying to modify even the other cci on bollinger bands, but i can't succeed in displaing correctly the cci. Could you please help me?

This is the same version. except using the built in cci.

Chrisstoff
Chrisstoff  

Mladen,

Would you please add arrows either in the main chart or the subwindow, or vertical lines to the attached WaveTrend oscillator when a signal cross happens above or below the user definable levels?

Please see also posts of #13774, #13775, #13776, #13777, #13779 in this thread.

Have a nice weekend.

mntiwana
mntiwana  
chrisstoff:

Mladen,

Would you please add arrows either in the main chart or the subwindow, or vertical lines to the attached WaveTrend oscillator when a signal cross happens above or below the user definable levels?

Please see also posts of #13774, #13775, #13776, #13777, #13779 in this thread.

Have a nice weekend.

When and if you plan adding arrows/Vlines,on latest ver plz.

regards

mrtools:

great! thanks again

Dimi.A
Dimi.A  
mrtools:

Hey mate what is that nice dashboard of buttons on the left hand side of your chart? Could you share that please?

krelian99
krelian99  
Dimi.A:

Hey mate what is that nice dashboard of buttons on the left hand side of your chart? Could you share that please?

TheHarmonicIndi, it's a harmonic pattern drawing tool and indicator. Just google it for the latest version on their site.
David
David  
didjeridoo:

dear Mladen 

is it possible to have a new moving average? the TWAP

https://www.tradestation.com/education/labs/analysis-concepts/time-weighted-average-price

any news about that?
mntiwana
mntiwana  
didjeridoo:
any news about that?

I think that is already done in moving averages thread.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
chrisstoff:

Hi Mladen,

Would you please add arrows to the attached WaveTrend indicator which sign the crosses above 53 and below -53 levels, like TrendWave indicator does. (Please see the picture.)

It would be nice if the color and size of the signal arrows would be user definable.

Wave trend oscillator version with arrows, arrow codes, sizes and colors definable (color in size is defined in the classical way as in all the classical indicators - in the colors properties tab - the last two entries, the code for the arrows is definable in the parameters)