Something interesting, old thread - page 55

dr.house7:
no, it's not that

Doc

You need to rewrite those

It is not just changing one number or one sign. They need to be rewritten

Now I'm at this point, but I don't have neither the BB nor the CCI price for my SMA

Any suggestion? I really don't know how to proceed

Files:

mladen:
Doc

You need to rewrite those

It is not just changing one number or one sign. They need to be rewritten

uhm...do you have any example?

dr.house7:
uhm...do you have any example?

An example for the when the current would be 0 : I do not have.

I do not use that way since the "rates_total-1 way" is much closer to C/C++ and I use that ways for calculating - it makes the code simpler that way

mladen:
An example for the when the current would be 0 : I do not have. I do not use that way since the "rates_total-1 way" is much closer to C/C++ and I use that ways for calculating - it makes the code simpler that way

ok, thank you anyway

dr.house7:
ok, thank you anyway

I think that it is best to forget the ways we are used to in metatrader 4 and also forget the recommended ways we are served in metatrader 5 when it comes to coding in metatrader 5. If the cut of what was good (for example, try to call a custom indicator with parameters that are changing) then we have to do what is known in other coding languages (mainly C - of using classes in forex coding already told my opinion) and write all as functions - otherwise a whole lot of problems is lurking from each metatrader 5 code

mladen:
JPTrend indicator made by xynium (makes automatic trend lines)

sir mladen,where I can take above indicator in file mq4?thanks sir.

2 Comets

Interesting new approach to zig zag indicator...coded by Sergey Pavlov The ZigZag Indicator: Fresh Approach and New Solutions - MQL5 Articles

into include folder:

advancedzigzag.mqh

getextremums.mqh

into experts folder:

two_comets.mq5

Files:

Hello Mladen,

I tried to make indicator(attached) by combining resently posted: Alerts and signals from CDRW to be applied only on red and white bars of better volume...price bars are painted as per better volume indicator......It seams that merging code is not enough...can you help me to have this indicator work, please? Also attached is working MT4 version...

Purpose of indicator is to disclose pros. Most important alerts(signals) red bar (BV) and up arrow(CDRW) then accordingly white bar and down arrow.

Files:

AdvancedZigZag and two_comets gives error on compiling

Reason: