Elite indicators :) - page 1390

Jourabchi:
Im sorry I ask to much questions who/what is CNC ? 
I though CNC was a controller !
Commander in chief

Anyway:

:)

Craftily New Conspiracy

That's more like it ! :))
I feel like Im interrogating to get informations...

Jourabchi:
Im sorry I ask to much questions who/what is CNC ? 
I though CNC was a controller !

Craftily New Conspiracy

Jourabchi:
That's more like it ! :))
I feel like Im interrogating to get informations...
Curiosity killed the cat :))

Anyway:

Craftily New Conspiracy

No,nothing like that,actually i am so doubt full about that code and trying to look and search out what it does in live,as till now i found one bug,it is not refreshing regularly,in given picture it first print 3 bar in lowest sw where doted vlines inside the orange rectangle,when i refresh the indicator after 2 hour,it remove that all 3 bars and print 1 new green in back.in upper sw there was no bar at all,when i refresh it after 2 hours it print 1 green bar in back,so it was sleeping all time :)

it is not a code from some reliable source,i found it my old bag and is converted from trade station :)

and the unpleasant side i noticed from user/s side,they are ready,agree and impatient to be victim by scammers :) .... so if posted at open forum,means handed over to smart guys,always and all time they searching here things like that.indicator in first appearance is so nice that any and every person,greedy like me,wish to pay for :)

i hope visitor/s and user/s will be excuse me.

there is a formula for us traders ... intellectual>51%,greediness<49% = profit ;

greediness>51%,intellectual<49% = loss ;

regards

mntiwana:

No,nothing like that,actually i am so doubt full about that code and trying to look and search out what it does in live,as till now i found one bug,it is not refreshing regularly,in given picture it first print 3 bar in lowest sw where doted vlines inside the orange rectangle,when i refresh the indicator after 2 hour,it remove that all 3 bars and print 1 new green in back.in upper sw there was no bar at all,when i refresh it after 2 hours it print 1 green bar in back,so it was sleeping all time :)

it is not a code from some reliable source,i found it my old bag and is converted from trade station :)

and the unpleasant side i noticed from user/s side,they are ready,agree and impatient to be victim by scammers :) .... so if posted at open forum,means handed over to smart guys,always and all time they searching here things like that.indicator in first appearance is so nice that any and every person,greedy like me,wish to pay for :)

there is a formula for us traders ... intellectual>51%,greediness<49% = profit ;

regards

Thank you mntiwana.
Most of us here were curious cuz it was posted by someone reliable (i.e. you). Please excuse the joking.

Jourabchi:
Thank you mntiwana.
Most of us here were curious cuz it was posted by someone reliable (i.e. you). Please excuse the joking.
  I love jokes .... and really i am also curious more than you all,may this toy help and cooperate with us as we wish but till not no holy grail,just loud voices .... at the end cnc will be clear all FOG :):)

mntiwana:

regards

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

Hi, I was just kidding :)

Anyway:
Hi, I was just kidding :)
We are real kids :)

mladen:

TRADERSM

That type of MM is already included in any little bit more serious EA

Thankyou Mr.mladen in india we cant use mt4 as a trading terminal its only for chart viewing terminal so its impossible to use EA . its possible to create software 
Reason: