Elite indicators :) - page 1380

mntiwana
mntiwana  
Anyway:
moderators all went to sleep
"went to sleep" from since long :) ...... but some from western part of world are still awakening whom stay till late nights and some from eastern part of world are just joining whom habitual got up early morning and i am mid in between.
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mntiwana:

Here it is but i think all semafor repainting ones (moderators can better guide you)

mntiwana

You are right : that is a zigzag and works like any zigzag (regardless of the time frame and the look of it)

Muhammad Naim
Muhammad Naim  
redwed:
Thanks. Semafor can be quite good if you apply it as a multiframe analysis. 

You can continue trend buying/selling using semafor in smaller tfs. 

The ideology is quite simple, but it is practical
Semafor h1 m30 m15 m5 should be in line. And when a signal occurs (use any of your favorites - heiken ashi, cci, stochastic, macd etc) you'll get your trade with good rr. 
forexblasters
forexblasters  

Hi Mladen or Mr. Tools,

Could you honour my request if you have the time of course to add an alarmfunction (message, sound, email, push) and perhaps also a “Display lines with dots” to the Tema (r-squared) adaptive (experiment) indicator? I really really like this indicator a lot.....

Sincerely, Forexblasters

mntiwana
mntiwana  
forexblasters:

Hi Mladen or Mr. Tools,

Could you honour my request if you have the time of course to add an alarmfunction (message, sound, email, push) and perhaps also a “Display lines with dots” to the Tema (r-squared) adaptive (experiment) indicator? I really really like this indicator a lot.....

Sincerely, Forexblasters

I second that ............. preferably an addition for Vlines :)
mntiwana
mntiwana  
redwed:
Semafor h1 m30 m15 m5 should be in line. And when a signal occurs (use any of your favorites - heiken ashi, cci, stochastic, macd etc) you'll get your trade with good rr. 
HA also not usable for signaling , i guess :)
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mntiwana:
HA also not usable for signaling , i guess :)
Why? HA does not repaint ...
Muhammad Naim
Muhammad Naim  
mladen:
I second that. 

People use semafor & other indicators (that does not repaint) to complete each other weakness. 

Semafor repaints badly, but we can see peak and trough easily. As ha gives us confirmation that signal is really concrete after semafor appearance. 

We can make it more precise using mtf approach, as we will took peak & trough from smallest tf available for us (for me m5 is enough)...
mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for confirm this but i was just means because of its smoothing factor that can form ha an late signaling indicator.is not that ?

regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for confirm this but i was just means because of its smoothing factor that can form ha an late signaling indicator.is not that ?

regards

Smoothing adds lag, that is true. It only depends what are we looking for (lag is not always bad - after all, in some cases, only lag is what filters out the false signals) but that is the eternal story of what we are looking for :)