Elite indicators :) - page 1394

mladen:
What is on chart is the "regular" version - the one from the quoted text there(at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page674 )
oh, That's the problem. Can you guide me to the "regular" version instead? Pretty hard to find it tough.

redwed:
oh, That's the problem. Can you guide me to the "regular" version instead? Pretty hard to find it tough.

I think that is here.

mntiwana:

I think that is here.

Thank you mntiwana. You've been very helpful.

May i ask you something.

In your knowledge, what is your indicator in detecting peaks and troughs?

Diagram above illustrates my intention.

One of them is semafor imo. The way to use it, confirming it with no-repainting indicator & right lot size. Calculate your position from top/below latest semafor. In that sense, if you lose some money - you able to recuperate from that loss. If you win, probably higher risk:reward because you sell/buy right at highest/bottom range.

Another one most probably vertex_mod (attached). Stochastic also have been very great, but vertex always give better results.

Any other suggestion mntiwana?

redwed:
Thank you mntiwana. You've been very helpful.

May i ask you something.

In your knowledge, what is your indicator in detecting peaks and troughs?

Diagram above illustrates my intention.

One of them is semafor imo. The way to use it, confirming it with no-repainting indicator & right lot size. Calculate your position from top/below latest semafor. In that sense, if you lose some money - you able to recuperate from that loss. If you win, probably higher risk:reward because you sell/buy right at highest/bottom range.

Another one most probably vertex_mod (attached). Stochastic also have been very great, but vertex always give better results.

Any other suggestion mntiwana?

I think all those or mostly repainter in your package. :)

mntiwana:

I think all those or mostly repainter in your package. :)

Does vertex repaint? Im not aware of that until now...

redwed:
Does vertex repaint? Im not aware of that until now...

At least "mod" ver repaints,according to mrtools.

mntiwana:

At least "mod" ver repaints,according to mrtools.

Wow. No wonder the peak & trough looks so "sweet". But, i have to say that it is better than semafor. 

The way im looking at it, we can treat "peak" and "trough" that appears consistently as ranging area, same like support and demand, support and resistance...

nevar:
I  dont think the filter has  been    converted in mql4 or mql5.Is it possible to for you to convert in to mql4  with source code?Thanks in advance.
There is one issue that was probably causing the lack of conversion to mt4 : it is using an array to store new and retrieve those from previous bars. It is limiting the calculation length top 30 (the way he is using it), but also needs a very large array in mt4 to hold all those values. Not sure that I can remove the limitation of calculation length

Added the option for arrows on slope and or arrows on zero cross.

To: mladen

If you don't mind I have other question in my process of improving the visual analysis.

It's about one indicator you made - Dynamic zone Value chart StepMa pdf arrows alert - in wich is a StepMa

(with trend color change) that I would like to know if it can be made as "alone" indicator to display on major

chart graph, just like the "stepma averages" ?

In stepma averages I can't find any adjustment that has same results... 

Thanks again.

Reason: