Elite indicators :) - page 1382

mladen:

Someone was asking for it, but now I can not find the post

Anyway, here s the tema (r-square) adaptive with alerts added (both to regular and histogram version)

Thank you so much Mladen.... and histo is included... That's more than I ever wanted.

Grts Forexblasters

mladen:

Anyway, here s the tema (r-square) adaptive with alerts added (both to regular and histogram version)

Thank you Mladen, it works very nice now... But I'm missing still something extra namely "the lines and dots" functionality so I can see clearly the dots popping on the chart.... Now I'm being the pain in the ass - after you fulfilled my first wish ): Accept my apologie for asking then ...

Sincerely Forexblasters !!

mladen:
No idea why it draws it like that. The code how it calculates is as the original author made it - so only he can know why jhe made it that way

I downloaded original code by asystem2000 - and applied it on my chart with default settings. And i delete that indicator and put mtf nmc into the same chart with default setting. It looks like this: 

Original version:

mtf nmc version:

Here is both files compiled in zip. Hope you can look what's wrong with it. The settings are similar for both of them, but results differs a lot.  

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for adding alerts to both ...... forexblasters,rplust were asking in posts 13771/72.

regards

Dearest Mntiwana

Do you have any suggestion for exit indicators or systems? need your help.

regards 

Joshen:
good exit indicator is an indicator that is great for entering trade

Pava:
good exit indicator is an indicator that is great for entering trade

1= as pava suggested

2= when opposite signals

3= when you think profit and or loss is enough for you

mladen:

Very very thanks Mr mladen!!

mladen:

Sorry mladen...histo version not work..
Files:

glasser:
Sorry mladen...histo version not work..

Yes, my bad. Here is the correct tema (r-squared) adaptive - the histogram version

mladen:

Yes, my bad. Here is the correct tema (r-squared) adaptive - the histogram version

Histo version Works now splendid..... could you also add the "Lines and dots option" to the Tema (r-squared) adaptive (experiment) 1.1 indicator Mladen ? This would make it a complete working warning indicator on my chart?

Thanks in advance, Forexblasters.

Reason: