Elite indicators :) - page 1388

krelian99
krelian99  
mntiwana:

Joshan

krelian says it is repainting,spreading some thing bad or that is not confirm some useful,is not a good idea,it is still under estimation.

Aren't these the same signals, equal which tf? 
krelian99
krelian99  
Joshen:

Mntiwana

Can you share the indicator please. i want to try it and see what is the indicator based on. looks like it based on volume isn't it? 

No, it can't be based on volume. Look where the signals appear and where volume appears.
Amirali Joorabchi
Amirali Joorabchi  
mntiwana:

Krelian

I just found,you can reduce number of signals too,for example M15 compare to previous.

regards

Its too good not be repainting. 

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Jourabchi:

Its too good not be repainting. 

If it is combining values from multiple time frames (as mntiwana explained) then it works as all multi time frame indicators : it has to update values back (and then it will change signals on current time frame chart)
mntiwana
mntiwana  
krelian99:
Aren't these the same signals, equal which tf? 

Krelian

I was means this,same current TFs with 2 instances,just reduced signals with higher period.

regards

Nikki69
Nikki69  
mntiwana:

Krelian

I was means this,same TFs with 2 instances,just reduced signals with higher period.

regards

Hello!
tell me, what is this indicator?
Tigra.black
Tigra.black  
stav01:

Thank you

Perfect. Thank you!

QUOTE=mladen;358213]Paul,

Like this ?

regards

mladen

Hi guys)
What was not looking for a normal version of this indicator - not found when compiling the terminal shows a lot of mistakes (Can someone spit out again fresher?
thanks in advance
ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
t3_dpo-v2__arrows.mq4
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Tigra:

Tigra

Attach the exact file that you are trying to compile

Gway
Gway  
Nikki69:
Hello!
tell me, what is this indicator?
pimples.mq4
farid
farid  
mntiwana:

Krelian

I was means this,same current TFs with 2 instances,just reduced signals with higher period.

regards

hi mntiwana

can you please share that indicator for our experiment
regards