Moving Average Ribbon - page 11

danielwoods:
How do I get the indicator to look like it does in the first post? Mine shows bars instead of a solid colour. It looks terrible :/.

Is this available for MT5 also?

Cheers.

danielwoods

Set the width of lines to broader (till it fills the gaps)

Metatrader 5 version can be found here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181297/page18

Thanks for the quick reply..

Sorry I wanted it to look like in post 47. Nice green on bullish and red in bearish. Do you have instructions on how to set this up?

Thanks.

danielwoods:
Thanks for the quick reply..

The highest I can set is 5. Not even close to filling the gap. Is there instructions I can go off or an indicator already set up? I only want shaded between 10 and 20 SMA's.

Thanks.

I am afraid that you will have to change the code for that case (it is simply due to how metatrader 4 draws histogram on chart and the limitations it has when the run-time lines width settings are concerned)

PS: there are no instructions. You simply chose the averages parameters in the indicators parameters (the ma period, type and price) and apply it to the indicator. If you use EMAs for both averages types, then it can be treated as a kind of an on chart MACD

mladen:
Long time indeed. Doing just fine, I hope everything is well with you too LSMA added to the ribbon (ma type 4)

A version of ma ribbon which allows independent shift settings for each ma : ma_ribbon_filled__shift_1.02.mq4

PS: settings for the example are 8,3,5,0,11,3,5,1 (and that is what is sefc05 hiding - that it is in fact this indicator)

hi :

can evryone please make bollinger band with RIBON AND added all the averaging and applied price mode options to ( Previous indicator's Data and First indicator's Data.

Thank xou very much

Files:

yoyotrader:
hi :

can evryone please make bollinger band with RIBON AND added all the averaging and applied price mode options to ( Previous indicator's Data and First indicator's Data.

Thank xou very much

You can not have previous indicator data nor first indicator data in metatrader 4 (not even in the new metatrader 4). Here is a version that allows you average typ,e price choice and fractional deviations : bb_ribbon_filled_2.01_color.mq4

thank you very much sir Mladen, may be you can find a solution for me, I want to apply the BB has an Ma mouving average like 50 or with window ho i can Change the MA and not directly to the price. is that possible?

Thx

yoyotrader:
thank you very much sir Mladen, may be you can find a solution for me, I want to apply the BB has an Ma mouving average like 50 or with window ho i can Change the MA and not directly to the price. is that possible? Thx

yoyotrader

To change the period of moving average to 50, simple set the per parameter to 50

To change to what you would like to apply moving average, you have to fill a buffer with some value you wish to use in calculation and the use iMAOnArray() function on that buffer instead of using iMA() function on price

thank you Sir but in Picture i explain what i mean.

Thank you for quick reply

Files:

Adam wanted to have his rib_on / rib_bone too...but...

Reason: