Elite indicators :) - page 1392

losajoca:

To: mladen

Many thanks once again.

I've been doing a quick test comparing side-by-side both versions (on same time frame with same settings) and the "multi time frame"

version has a somehow erratic and more dynamic movement. But when refreshed the historic lines get equal to the original one.

Is that fixable?

Try it out now

Files:
Silence.mq4  8 kb

mladen:

Try it out now

Now is perfect.

To me is a major help in visual interpretation of charts.

Grateful.

losajoca:

Hi.

I've one request if someone can do it.

I use the indi "silence" but it would be very usefull if it had the possibility of choosing the "time frame to use" as

in many indicators posted here.

Thanks.

Are there any structions on how to use it ?

Jourabchi:
Are there any structions on how to use it ?

This is the author explanation:

The indicator displays the market activity. Average line is the aggressiveness percentage (rate of price change). Red is a volatility percentage (corridor value).

The Silence indicator demonstrated one of the variants of normalization of any indicators. I.e. bringing the indicator that changes in an unlimited interval to the form when it starts changing in an limited range. In this case the interval is from 0 and to 100. 

This is a mt4 version of the gaussian velocity, it's mtf with options for alerts on slope and or alerts on zero cross.

mrtools:

This is a mt4 version of the gaussian velocity, it's mtf with options for alerts on slope and or alerts on zero cross.

Dearest MRTOOLS

Thanks for "Gaussian Velocity" upgradation.

Can i have Vlines and arrows (with arrow or Vline options) to my favorite "Adaptive RSX 3.2 OMA mtf" because every time i have draw manually for to match compare with other indicators and price .... thanks in advance :)

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS

Thanks for "Gaussian Velocity" upgradation.

Can i have Vlines and arrows (with arrow or Vline options) to my favorite "Adaptive RSX 3.2 OMA mtf" because every time i have draw manually for to match compare with other indicators and price .... thanks in advance :)

regards

Sorry Mntiwana, don't have the source code.

mrtools:
Sorry Mntiwana, don't have the source code.

Dearest MRTOOLS

Thanks for favorable consideration and reply,may be MLADEN will be exchange code with you,certainly he is too much busy these days :)

regards

mladen:

Ray

Here you go :

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
ema_variation__filter_mtf_alerts_-_histo.mq4

For the next time frame, just write "next" in the time frame parameter

I tried installing them on my chart, but it looks like this:

Please help me with this.

redwed:

I tried installing them on my chart, but it looks like this:

Please help me with this.