Elite indicators :) - page 1391

Gway
Gway  
mntiwana:

No,nothing like that,actually i am so doubt full about that code and trying to look and search out what it does in live,as till now i found one bug,it is not refreshing regularly,in given picture it first print 3 bar in lowest sw where doted vlines inside the orange rectangle,when i refresh the indicator after 2 hour,it remove that all 3 bars and print 1 new green in back.in upper sw there was no bar at all,when i refresh it after 2 hours it print 1 green bar in back,so it was sleeping all time :)

it is not a code from some reliable source,i found it my old bag and is converted from trade station :)

and the unpleasant side i noticed from user/s side,they are ready,agree and impatient to be victim by scammers :) .... so if posted at open forum,means handed over to smart guys,always and all time they searching here things like that.indicator in first appearance is so nice that any and every person,greedy like me,wish to pay for :)

i hope visitor/s and user/s will be excuse me.

there is a formula for us traders ... intellectual>51%,greediness<49% = profit ;

greediness>51%,intellectual<49% = loss ;

regards

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

Hi, I was just kidding :)
mntiwana
mntiwana  
Anyway:
Hi, I was just kidding :)
We are real kids :)
TRADERSM
TRADERSM  
mladen:

TRADERSM

That type of MM is already included in any little bit more serious EA

Thankyou Mr.mladen in india we cant use mt4 as a trading terminal its only for chart viewing terminal so its impossible to use EA . its possible to create software 
rumpus
rumpus  

Hello Everyone, 

I am a bit confused about not being able to search and find specific versions of indicators. I am looking for the latest all Averages MACD with Alerts and Arrows, but I simply can't get to the link. I think it may be in the All Averages forum, but I cannot find it.

Can someone point me to the link?

Is there a trick to be able to get to a searched file?

I keep getting routed to a top level list....

mntiwana
mntiwana  
rumpus:

Hello Everyone, 

I am a bit confused about not being able to search and find specific versions of indicators. I am looking for the latest all Averages MACD with Alerts and Arrows, but I simply can't get to the link. I think it may be in the All Averages forum, but I cannot find it.

Can someone point me to the link?

Is there a trick to be able to get to a searched file?

I keep getting routed to a top level list....

Hope this help you.

rumpus
rumpus  
mntiwana:

Hope this help you.

Thank you very much

Tigra.black
Tigra.black  
mrtools:
Try it with this dll file.
tnх Man ;)
Losajoca Lorenzo
Losajoca Lorenzo  

Hi.

I've one request if someone can do it.

I use the indi "silence" but it would be very usefull if it had the possibility of choosing the "time frame to use" as

in many indicators posted here.

Thanks.

Files:
Silence.mq4 6 kb
Dimi.A
Dimi.A  
losajoca:

Hi.

I've one request if someone can do it.

I use the indi "silence" but it would be very usefull if it had the possibility of choosing the "time frame to use" as

in many indicators posted here.

Thanks.

Losajoca Lorenzo
Losajoca Lorenzo  

To: Dimi.A. 

Looks like the video "repaints"...