Elite indicators :) - page 1391

Hello Everyone, 

I am a bit confused about not being able to search and find specific versions of indicators. I am looking for the latest all Averages MACD with Alerts and Arrows, but I simply can't get to the link. I think it may be in the All Averages forum, but I cannot find it.

Can someone point me to the link?

Is there a trick to be able to get to a searched file?

I keep getting routed to a top level list....

rumpus:

Hello Everyone, 

I am a bit confused about not being able to search and find specific versions of indicators. I am looking for the latest all Averages MACD with Alerts and Arrows, but I simply can't get to the link. I think it may be in the All Averages forum, but I cannot find it.

Can someone point me to the link?

Is there a trick to be able to get to a searched file?

I keep getting routed to a top level list....

Hope this help you.

mntiwana:

Hope this help you.

Thank you very much

mrtools:
Try it with this dll file.
tnх Man ;)

Hi.

I've one request if someone can do it.

I use the indi "silence" but it would be very usefull if it had the possibility of choosing the "time frame to use" as

in many indicators posted here.

Thanks.

Files:
Silence.mq4  6 kb

losajoca:

Hi.

I use the indi "silence" but it would be very usefull if it had the possibility of choosing the "time frame to use" as

Thanks.

To: Dimi.A. 

Looks like the video "repaints"...

losajoca:

Hi.

Thanks.

Here is a multi time frame version

But from the short testing it seems to be having some issues (not with the mtf, but the rest of the work - in cases when new high or low is hit)

Files:
Silence.mq4  8 kb

losajoca:

To: Dimi.A. 

Looks like the video "repaints"...

Hahahhahaha good call

To: mladen

Many thanks once again.

I've been doing a quick test comparing side-by-side both versions (on same time frame with same settings) and the MTF

version has a somehow erratic and more dynamic movement. But when refreshed the historic lines get equal to the original one.

Is that fixable?

Reason: