Elite indicators :) - page 1384

nishhhan
nishhhan  
mladen:
Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177237

Thanks Mladen but I wanted a dashboard type where I can feed the symbols which I want and able to see the ADX values in multiple time frames.

Is it possible to get ?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
nishhhan:

Thanks Mladen but I wanted a dashboard type where I can feed the symbols which I want and able to see the ADX values in multiple time frames.

Is it possible to get ?

I haven't seen one - will check more
forexblasters
forexblasters  
mladen:

You don't have it in histo version (it is not needed for it) :)

Anyway, best to show pictures - this is an example of multi time frame indicator on chart without interpolation :

And this is that same indicator with interpolation :

the smoothness of the second is achiever by applying linear interpolation between the last points of each time frame value. One might ask : doesn't it change the values? It does and it does not :). At the last bars belonging to higher time frame bar, both are exactly the same, and that causes the paradox : they both have exactly the same number of exactly correct values of the higher time frame at given bar : 1. So, apart from making the display nicer (and more logical), the accuracy is not suffering and we are having indicators that are not looking like some od invention, but we have a logical display of values development

For histogram version there is no need for interpolation, since the values are always 1 (or any other constant value) or none and the interpolation would result in exactly the same display

Thanks for the proffi explanation... Will use interpolation then if doesn't change the values.

GReetz,

Forexblasters

Fausto Nunziante Del Gaudio

Hi is it possible to make this CCI paint in Green when above its median average and in red when below please?

Thanks 

mntiwana
mntiwana  
thefxpros:

Hi is it possible to make this CCI paint in Green when above its median average and in red when below please?

Thanks 

thefxpros

I think "mtf Cci on jurik with  bands_arrows_alerts nmc" is more advanced with some more features,than that your simple cci,if you can ask for this for slope coloring options (on slope-on level cross-on center line cross) but up to your choice which one you think better :)

in picture upper sw is your and in lower sw in on jurik with same parameters.

mntiwana:

thefxpros

I think "mtf Cci on jurik with  bands_arrows_alerts nmc" is more advanced with some more features,than that your simple cci,if you can ask for this for slope coloring options (on slope-on level cross-on center line cross) but up to your choice which one you think better :)

in picture upper sw is your and in lower sw in on jurik with same parameters.

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

yes, thanks, definetely better. So could programmer make the modification on jurik cci please?
William Snyder
William Snyder  
thefxpros:
yes, thanks, definetely better. So could programmer make the modification on jurik cci please?

Added color options for the cci crossing the middle band, outer bands, and or for slope change. Cleaned up the code and made it more user friendly. Also the arrows and alerts should work with the color change. Put it in a zip file, seems the name even gets changed if you post the source.

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mrtools:

Added color options for the cci crossing the middle band, outer bands, and or for slope change. Cleaned up the code and made it more user friendly. Also the arrows and alerts should work with the color change. Put it in a zip file, seems the name even gets changed if you post the source.

Dearest MRTOOLS

So much thanks for updating and upgrading.

regards

mrtools:

thank u !
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

This is an enhanced indicator from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173380/page8

First, as an addition to the description that can be found on the post from that link, one video that might be helpful for usage of relative volatility index

Now the rest : this indicator can still use the fixed levels (as the "basic" version) but in this case it clearly shows how introducing floating levels can completely change the nature of the indicator. This indicator has the floating levels (which you can turn off by setting the floating levels to less than 1), and it seems that it really needed something like that (like all rsi like indicators, long periods of relative volatility index tend to get flatter and flatter, and then the fixed levels are becoming useless).

Some experimenting is recommended