Elite indicators :) - page 1384

Hi is it possible to make this CCI paint in Green when above its median average and in red when below please?

Thanks 

thefxpros:

Hi is it possible to make this CCI paint in Green when above its median average and in red when below please?

Thanks 

thefxpros

I think "mtf Cci on jurik with  bands_arrows_alerts nmc" is more advanced with some more features,than that your simple cci,if you can ask for this for slope coloring options (on slope-on level cross-on center line cross) but up to your choice which one you think better :)

in picture upper sw is your and in lower sw in on jurik with same parameters.

mntiwana:

thefxpros

I think "mtf Cci on jurik with  bands_arrows_alerts nmc" is more advanced with some more features,than that your simple cci,if you can ask for this for slope coloring options (on slope-on level cross-on center line cross) but up to your choice which one you think better :)

in picture upper sw is your and in lower sw in on jurik with same parameters.

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

yes, thanks, definetely better. So could programmer make the modification on jurik cci please?

thefxpros:
yes, thanks, definetely better. So could programmer make the modification on jurik cci please?

Added color options for the cci crossing the middle band, outer bands, and or for slope change. Cleaned up the code and made it more user friendly. Also the arrows and alerts should work with the color change. Put it in a zip file, seems the name even gets changed if you post the source.

mrtools:

Added color options for the cci crossing the middle band, outer bands, and or for slope change. Cleaned up the code and made it more user friendly. Also the arrows and alerts should work with the color change. Put it in a zip file, seems the name even gets changed if you post the source.

Dearest MRTOOLS

So much thanks for updating and upgrading.

regards

mrtools:

thank u !

This is an enhanced indicator from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173380/page8

First, as an addition to the description that can be found on the post from that link, one video that might be helpful for usage of relative volatility index

Now the rest : this indicator can still use the fixed levels (as the "basic" version) but in this case it clearly shows how introducing floating levels can completely change the nature of the indicator. This indicator has the floating levels (which you can turn off by setting the floating levels to less than 1), and it seems that it really needed something like that (like all rsi like indicators, long periods of relative volatility index tend to get flatter and flatter, and then the fixed levels are becoming useless).

Some experimenting is recommended

mrtools:

Hi mr tools, for excercise i was trying to modify even the other cci on bollinger bands, but i can't succeed in displaing correctly the cci. Could you please help me?

thefxpros:

Hi mr tools, for excercise i was trying to modify even the other cci on bollinger bands, but i can't succeed in displaing correctly the cci. Could you please help me?

This is the same version. except using the built in cci.

Mladen,

Would you please add arrows either in the main chart or the subwindow, or vertical lines to the attached WaveTrend oscillator when a signal cross happens above or below the user definable levels?

Please see also posts of #13774, #13775, #13776, #13777, #13779 in this thread.

Have a nice weekend.

Files:
Reason: