Elite indicators :) - page 1299

chi8080
chi8080  

How are you.

Would not be that of the multi-time indicator of this obv band.Get the volume of the analysis.
Someone, If you are interested, please cooperation. If, it is even better and get alerts (sound, pop-up). Multi-time is just may be.

I am very grateful to you.

obv2_bandsarrows.mq4 

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
redwed:
Thank you sir.

I will use it against hull to see whichever suits me.

Now i have another question. WHich way is the best indicator to visualize volatility? Is it bollinger bandwidth/atr in your opinion? 
If we were talking about stocks, then I would say "use VIX". But in forex, I don't know which one would be the best
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
chi8080:

How are you.

Would not be that of the multi-time indicator of this obv band.Get the volume of the analysis.
Someone, If you are interested, please cooperation. If, it is even better and get alerts (sound, pop-up). Multi-time is just may be.

I am very grateful to you.

obv2_bandsarrows.mq4 

Here is a version with alerts and made multi time frame

traderduke
traderduke  
mladen:
You can use a 4 time frame version, but, believe it or not, it is easier to use a simple indicator (and simply have 4 different time frame parameters in the iCustom() call)

mladen

Thank you!

Ray

traderduke
traderduke  

mladen

Do you have the non MTF version of this XO, I would like to use this XO do to its MA flexibility or will the following work:

extern string TimeFrame1          = "Current time frame"; //5 minute chart

extern string TimeFrame2          =15;

extern string TimeFrame3          = 30;

extern string TimeFrame4          = 60;

timeFrame1         = stringToTimeFrame(TimeFrame1);

timeFrame2         = stringToTimeFrame(TimeFrame2);

timeFrame3         = stringToTimeFrame(TimeFrame3);

timeFrame4        = stringToTimeFrame(TimeFrame4);

trend5 = iCustom(NULL,timeFrame1,indicatorFileName,"",BoxPeriod,XOcleanForHA_On,haMaMetod,haMaPeriod,haMaMetod2,haMaPeriod2,4);

trend15 = iCustom(NULL,timeFrame2,indicatorFileName,"",BoxPeriod,XOcleanForHA_On,haMaMetod,haMaPeriod,haMaMetod2,haMaPeriod2,4);

trend30 = iCustom(NULL,timeFrame3,indicatorFileName,"",BoxPeriod,XOcleanForHA_On,haMaMetod,haMaPeriod,haMaMetod2,haMaPeriod2,4);

trend60 = iCustom(NULL,timeFrame4,indicatorFileName,"",BoxPeriod,XOcleanForHA_On,haMaMetod,haMaPeriod,haMaMetod2,haMaPeriod2,4);

Thank You

Ray

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
traderduke:

mladen

Do you have the non MTF version of this XO, I would like to use this XO do to its MA flexibility or will the following work:

extern string TimeFrame1          = "Current time frame"; //5 minute chart

extern string TimeFrame2          =15;

extern string TimeFrame3          = 30;

extern string TimeFrame4          = 60;

timeFrame1         = stringToTimeFrame(TimeFrame1);

timeFrame2         = stringToTimeFrame(TimeFrame2);

timeFrame3         = stringToTimeFrame(TimeFrame3);

timeFrame4        = stringToTimeFrame(TimeFrame4);

trend5 = iCustom(NULL,timeFrame1,indicatorFileName,"",BoxPeriod,XOcleanForHA_On,haMaMetod,haMaPeriod,haMaMetod2,haMaPeriod2,4);

trend15 = iCustom(NULL,timeFrame2,indicatorFileName,"",BoxPeriod,XOcleanForHA_On,haMaMetod,haMaPeriod,haMaMetod2,haMaPeriod2,4);

trend30 = iCustom(NULL,timeFrame3,indicatorFileName,"",BoxPeriod,XOcleanForHA_On,haMaMetod,haMaPeriod,haMaMetod2,haMaPeriod2,4);

trend60 = iCustom(NULL,timeFrame4,indicatorFileName,"",BoxPeriod,XOcleanForHA_On,haMaMetod,haMaPeriod,haMaMetod2,haMaPeriod2,4);

Thank You

Ray

Ray

Try out the attached version

Files:
Konstantin4343
Konstantin4343  
Добрый день! С последним обновлением терминала перестал работать этот индикатор. Не могли бы вы его починить?)
Заранее спасибо =(─‿‿─)=
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Konstantin4343:
Добрый день! С последним обновлением терминала перестал работать этот индикатор. Не могли бы вы его починить?)
Заранее спасибо =(─‿‿─)=

Konstantin4343

Try it out now

Konstantin4343
Konstantin4343  
Всё работает, спасибо вам большое
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Since the Hull variation is not a part of averages indicator (due to its divisor parameter), here s a version of Hull variation that can be double smoothed, has the usual set of filters and prices added to it

Files: