Elite indicators :) - page 1298

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
eda236:

Mladen sir,

I couldn't add these indicators to my chart as it says "You are trying to use renamed indicator". Please help. Thank you.

Use these

MS
MS  
mladen:

Use these

Thank you very much sir. These 2 are simply awesome. It seems this combo can be used standalone even without the need for MA's. Is it possible to add an option to the histogram whether it should change color when slope change or crossing OB/OS?

PS : The same message keep appearing for every 2 minutes from the newly got indicators.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
eda236:

Thank you very much sir. These 2 are simply awesome. It seems this combo can be used standalone even without the need for MA's. Is it possible to add an option to the histogram whether it should change color when slope change or crossing OB/OS?

PS : The same message keep appearing for every 2 minutes from the newly got indicators.

What message?

If you used the original name, no message should appear. Remove the old indicators from your chart if you still have them attached to the chart

MS
MS  
"You are trying to use ..". it appeared frequently with some intervals. But now it has stopped for a while. Hoping it wont come again. I already removed the old indicators from the chart.
sebatian
sebatian  
eda236:
"You are trying to use ..". it appeared frequently with some intervals. But now it has stopped for a while. Hoping it wont come again. I already removed the old indicators from the chart.
They work for me now
Muhammad Naim
Muhammad Naim  
Anybody have a jurik ma indicator?

Thank you.
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Muhammad Naim
Muhammad Naim  
Thank you sir.

I will use it against hull to see whichever suits me.

Now i have another question. WHich way is the best indicator to visualize volatility? Is it bollinger bandwidth/atr in your opinion? 
traderduke
traderduke  

mladen

could you tell me if it is possible to use a 4 time frame indicator, such as MTs XO, in a EA or must you use  4 separate MTF indicators/

Thank you

Ray

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
traderduke:

mladen

could you tell me if it is possible to use a 4 time frame indicator, such as MTs XO, in a EA or must you use  4 separate MTF indicators/

Thank you

Ray

You can use a 4 time frame version, but, believe it or not, it is easier to use a simple indicator (and simply have 4 different time frame parameters in the iCustom() call)