Elite indicators :) - page 1353

mladen:

You mean like this :)

Wow! You got it! O_O

Love these indi's from mladen!

Simple setup with MTF's with StepMA's (1h, 4h, D, M) and Chaos 4H+D

Chaos is golden signal as when the 4h breaks below/above the Daily 

mladen:

On chart rsi (no more 'experiment" in the name : no need any more)

Addition to the experiment version is the price pre-smoothing possibility (4 basic types of averages), which makes it a rsi of moving average too if the price smoothing option is used. Some interesting results when price smoothing and price filtering is used can be produced - some parameters testing is advised

Shit this is super cool. I've never seen indicators on chart like this.

mrtools:

This is an updated mt4 level stop reverse, made it more user friendly with 7 different display options and 20 different price options.

mmmh little mistake? you meant width, right? it is ex4 i cannot correct myself, please can you?

Files:
Cattura.JPG  47 kb

thefxpros:

mmmh little mistake? you meant width, right? it is ex4 i cannot correct myself, please can you?

163/164 are arrow styles and 2/2 are arrow size

mntiwana:
163/164 are arrow styles and 2/2 are arrow size
ya i know but there is a misprint in the code comment i guess.

thefxpros:

Yep, meant width or size thanks for catching that, here is the corrected version.

Mladen, I forgot to ask could you please check this indy you made for me. The MTF moving average doesn't appear in the higher timeframes.
For example, the 5 minute MTF 200 moving average (light blue line) won't display on the 15 minute chart.

Please take a look when you can.

Dimi.A:

Mladen, I forgot to ask could you please check this indy you made for me. The MTF moving average doesn't appear in the higher timeframes.
For example, the 5 minute MTF 200 moving average (light blue line) won't display on the 15 minute chart.

Please take a look when you can.

Dimi,

Why don't you use the averages indicator (just as one example of a correctly coded multi time frame average)?

mladen:

Dimi,

Why don't you use the averages indicator (just as one example of a correctly coded multi time frame average)?

I'd love to use that mate, could I please get the link/file!
Reason: