Elite indicators :) - page 116

Don't worry about the questions if they are not rude :):)

Now :

1. interpolation in Kalman Zerolag MACD does nothing if you are using the current time frame (so, if you are not in a multi time frame mode) But when you switch to MTF and you choose to interpolate values, then it is doing its job. Here is a picture with a comparison of an interpolated (upper, smooth one) and non-interpolated (step like) ways of mtf.
2. interpolation applied is the simplest linear interpolation and it is this part of the code
if (!Interpolate) continue; // this "allows" or "disallows" interpolation

//

//

// interpolation itself

//

//

for(int n = 1; i+n = time1; n++) continue;

double factor = 1.0 / n;

for(int k = 1; k < n; k++)

{

macdBuffer = k*factor*macdBuffer + (1.0-k*factor)*macdBuffer; // interpolation of macd

signBuffer = k*factor*signBuffer + (1.0-k*factor)*signBuffer; // interpolation of signal

machBuffer = macdBuffer; // no interpolation, but since the values of macd

osmaBuffer = macdBuffer-signBuffer; // and signal have changed, histogram needs to be updated

}

Placed some comment in order to be clear when and what is done

regards

mladen

biddick:
I appreciate that you may feel suffocated by trying to solve everyone's problems.So excuse me if I am little offensive to you. My question is what does exactly interpolate function doand where is it in NL Kalman Zerolag MACD ?Thanks.
Files:

Here it is

Addition is the IgnoreSunday parameter. If set to true then Sunday data is ignored in pivot points calculation.
The assumption I took is that the "open" used in the calculation is the previous day open and not the current day open (it seems logical that it is measured if the previous day close was above or bellow the previous day open, comparing the previous day close with today open does not seem to be a logical test (it would literally measure the first tick of the day - nothing else)) Anyway, check it if it is what you had on mind

PS: this one is without GMT offset

regards

mladen

profitrader21:
Hi Mladen,

Can you please code a pivot indicator according to the following formula

Pivot = ((2*H ) + L + C ) / 4 for close greater than open

((2*L ) + H + C ) / 4 for close less than open

((2*C ) + H + L ) / 4 for close unchanged

R1 = 2*Pivot - Previous day Low

R2 = Pivot + Previous day Range {H-L}

R3 = R1 + Previous Day Range

S1 = 2*Pivot - Previous day high

S2 = Pivot - Previous day Range

S3 = S1 - Previous day Range

There was a guy at FF posting screenshots of this and they looked pretty impressive. He was using it on tradestation. Please make the history option of looking at past days available and include a gmt offset. Thank you very much in advance.
Files:

Files:
hlr.gif  74 kb
hlr_v1a.mq4  4 kb

AllAbsoluteStrength

I glad to inform that you can download fully revised version of my well-known AbsoluteStrength indicator.

Now we have MTF version with rich choice of MAs for pre-smoothing, main and signal smoothing as last versions of AllAverages.

Also you can see strength/weakness levels(analogue of Overbought/Oversold lines) simultaneously with Bulls&Bears signal MAs.

AllAbsoluteStrength settings:

extern int TimeFrame = 0; // Numeric value of the TimeFrame

extern int MathMode = 0; // 0-RSI method; 1-Stoch method; 2-DMI method

extern int Price = 0; // Price = 0...10 (see List of Prices)

extern int Length = 10; // Period of evaluation

extern int PreSmooth = 5; // Period of PreSmoothing

extern int PreSmoothMode = 11; // PreSmooth MA's Method = 0...20 (see List of MAs)

extern int Smooth = 5; // Period of smoothing

extern int SmoothMode = 11; // Smooth MA's Method = 0...20 (see List of MAs)

extern int Signal = 5; // Period of Signal Line

extern int SignalMode = 11; // Signal MA's Method = 0...20 (see List of MAs)

extern double StrengthLevel = 70; // Strength Level (ex.70)

extern double WeaknessLevel = 30; // Weakness Level (ex.30)
Files:

One more useful tool - VoltyChannel_Stop_v4 with ratchet.

Files:

Mtf macdcci

Mladen,

I wonder if you can help me. This MTF MACDCCI is a great indicator, but there could be some improvements in its functioning. I have to stack it one on top of the other in the same window to get the 4tf bar effect (not necessarily a problem, but would be nice as an all-in-one 4tf incdicator). However, you often have to switch timeframes, and return in order to get it to update on the higher timeframes. Can you look at the code please and get it to update automatically. Is it possible to make it not repaint back from the last closed bar on each timeframe also?

Many thanks for your help.

TTM Scalper

Hello everyone

Is there a MetaTrader version of this indicator? TTM Scalper Indicator

"The TTM Scalper Indicator white Paint bar marks a "pivot high" or "pivot low." This is done after 3 higher closes or 3 lower closes"

Thank you all

TTM Scalper

Hi,

The indicator looks simple but very effective. However, it is more complicated than simply 3 higher highs or lower lows. I would ask the programmers to look at the vidio on the link, it explains in detail when the bar is painted white. I hope someone can code this.

PS: Many thanks to Mladen for the Pivot points indicator

Regards

Box breakout trend

This looks pretty good, but since market is down, have plenty of juice in my computer, so not sure how much draw on your puter this will take, but anyway this is all in one, the Heiken is calling Non Lag Ma, but everything else is built in, the Lime and Magenta lines are 100 pips from the Yellow dashed line which is which is spread from edge of box, which is controlled either automatically (if working right) or you can set it by box offset setting if auto spread detection is deactivated.

Files:
Reason: