Elite indicators :) - page 118

Hi,

Mladen you do not need to work on the pivot indicator I posted. It has already been done before. Thanks for the scalper.

Regards

TD Sequential

Hi Mladen

could you please fix this important indicator, because until now have some problem with freeze

All the time i must change TF for see the last number...(try to see what happen on m1)

Best regards

Doc

Heiko,

It depends on a lot of things : unfortunately there is (so far ) no universal indicator that would perform equally on all time frames and all symbols. It seems that forex trading is mostly about finding out the "week spots" of every beast (symbol pair)

Here is an example : EURUSD double smoothed ema (from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ), 1 hour chart. the 20-50 settings.
But even if this setting works so good on EURUSD, if you try that same setting on some other pairs it will probably not give the same results. So ... we are having quite a number of good indicators here. It is probably a matter of choosing the right tool with right settings for right time frame and right symbol

regards

mladen

heikobaer:
Thanks MLaden

What other inidcators do you recommend?

Thanks, Heiko
Files:

mike pearce:
Hello Mladen

Can you turn this indicator (trend tool) into a bar trend instead of line..

just like the screen shot below..

thank you.

Hello Mladen ,

can you please change the MA in color line to a bar MA..

just like the trend tool bar..

Thank you for your help.

stav

Try this one out

The way it checks the higher time frames is changed. It uses a simple trick : instead of assuming how many bars should be calculated for upper time frame, it "asks" the upper time about it and also forces data download for the target time frame. So, even if the upper time frame data is still not downloaded it will be refreshed as soon as data is downloaded and a new tick arrives
As of "all in one" i could not make it (it uses 3 color buffers and since metatrader allows only 8 drawing buffers, it would be possible to make only "2-in-1") You have to stack them up as beffore

regards

mladen

stav01:
Mladen,

I wonder if you can help me. This MTF MACDCCI is a great indicator, but there could be some improvements in its functioning. I have to stack it one on top of the other in the same window to get the 4tf bar effect (not necessarily a problem, but would be nice as an all-in-one 4tf incdicator). However, you often have to switch timeframes, and return in order to get it to update on the higher timeframes. Can you look at the code please and get it to update automatically. Is it possible to make it not repaint back from the last closed bar on each timeframe also?

Many thanks for your help.
Files:

mladen:
stav

Try this one out

The way it checks the higher time frames is changed. It uses a simple trick : instead of assuming how many bars should be calculated for upper time frame, it "asks" the upper time about it and also forces data download for the target time frame. So, even if the upper time frame data is still not downloaded it will be refreshed as soon as data is downloaded and a new tick arrives
As of "all in one" i could not make it (it uses 3 color buffers and since metatrader allows only 8 drawing buffers, it would be possible to make only "2-in-1") You have to stack them up as beffore

regards

mladen

Dear mladen,

and about TD Sequential, could you help me ?

Best regards

Doc

Try this one out

Some more changes made (current bar for example )
regards

mladen

dr.house7:
Hi Mladen

could you please fix this important indicator, because until now have some problem with freeze

All the time i must change TF for see the last number...(try to see what happen on m1)

Best regards

Doc
Files:

Thank you

Many thanks Mladen

mladen:
stav

Try this one out

regards

mladen

mladen:
Try this one out Some more changes made (current bar for example )
regards mladen

Many thanks works perfectly.

Best regards

Doc

Dear mladen,

i found this error, every time indy's write 9/10 together on short time ...could you please check it again ?

By the way what do you think about the idea to have a td sequential based on your "precision trend" indy ?

Many thanks again.

Best regards

Doc

Files:
Reason: