Elite indicators :) - page 109

Thank Mladen for the indi i am still working on how to use it properly..

by the mean time i like to know if you can add arrow to this indi..

red arrow appear on chart when color change from green to red

or green arrow when change from red to green

thanks

Files:

Mike,

First this one (in the one that you posted there were some problems in the multi time frame mode and it was not a non-repainting version (colors could repaint in some cases)) So those things are correct in this one and it is using allAverages v 2.5 (that is the one I have on my PC, hence I changed it from version 2.3a that is used in your version)

Just for comparison (why I say that multi time frame is not OK in the all_stc... version : when you look at the higher time frame chart you should get the same thing on a lower time frame chart but "widened". Compare the way the two are working - upper is 1 hour chart and lower is 30 minute chart - the all_... clearly fails to repeat what it was showing on 1 hour chart :

A question about the arrows : I suppose you want them on a main chart?

regards

mladen

mike pearce:
Thank Mladen for the indi i am still working on how to use it properly..

by the mean time i like to know if you can add arrow to this indi..

red arrow appear on chart when color change from green to red

or green arrow when change from red to green

thanks

Hello Mladen,

I have download the Schaff Trend Cycle+ All Averages and AllAverages_V2.5

Only AllAverages V2.5 is showing on the chart

SchaffTrendCycle is showing a blank windows..

How can i fix the probleme..

And the answer is yes i like to have arrow when schaff Trend change color..

Thanks for your help.

Mike

The allAverages must be saved with exactly the same name it was posted. There are two lines of code in the indicator (these :

macdBuffer = iCustom(NULL,0,"AllAverages_v2.5",0,Price,FastMAPeriod,MAShift,MAMethod,0,0,i)- iCustom(NULL,0,"AllAverages_v2.5",0,Price,SlowMAPeriod,MAShift,MAMethod,0,0,i);
If the indicator is not there as "AllAverages_v2.5" then metatrader does not know where is it (you should have a message in the journal tab saying something like "can not open indicator ..." (like the one on the picture - for purpose of provoking error I renamed it in the code to "AllAverages v2.5" (so space instead of "_")) Check what does it say there, and use that name for the allAverages indicator
So, check your journal tab. It should tell you what is going on. Then, once you have that indicator saved at required name you are going to get something like this
regards

mladen

mike pearce:
Hello Mladen,

I have download the Schaff Trend Cycle+ All Averages and AllAverages_V2.5

Only AllAverages V2.5 is showing on the chart

SchaffTrendCycle is showing a blank windows..

How can i fix the probleme..

And the answer is yes i like to have arrow when schaff Trend change color..

Thanks for your help.

Low-pass filter convergence/divergence indicator

This is my first indicator for MT4. I do not consider myself a programmer, but I have taken courses in data-structures, C and Java. I am a mathematics grad student, so most of my programming experience is in Matlab for numerical methods.

I don't fully understand MT4's platform yet, so any comments on how to improve would be appreciated. I understand that the number of my variables could have been reduced, but this code was an exercise for me. I will be attempting more indicators in the future.

Thank you to igorad for the Low-Pass filter code. Its more or less a spin-off of their code.

I understand that the Low-Pass filter is like an averaging process, so this indicator is similar to a MACD.

Basically, my friend and I noticed that two Low-Pass filters were giving good signals when you tweak the PctFilter parameter. This being so, I made a Convergence/Divergence indicator to pin-point these crossings.

NOTE: I forgot to add the credits for Igorad to the file itself. I apologize for this. Please add credit to Igorad if you use this indicator for anything.

Files:
lpcd.mq4  7 kb

Did a mod of Mladens zerolag Macd changed the ma with NL Kaufman also changed the Macd dot to AllMacd dot its using All Averages 2.5 (posted a few posts back) .

antisyzygy:
This is my first indicator for MT4. I do not consider myself a programmer, but I have taken courses in data-structures, C and Java. I am a mathematics grad student, so most of my programming experience is in Matlab for numerical methods.

I don't fully understand MT4's platform yet, so any comments on how to improve would be appreciated. I understand that the number of my variables could have been reduced, but this code was an exercise for me. I will be attempting more indicators in the future.

Thank you to igorad for the Low-Pass filter code. Its more or less a spin-off of their code.

I understand that the Low-Pass filter is like an averaging process, so this indicator is similar to a MACD.

Basically, my friend and I noticed that two Low-Pass filters were giving good signals when you tweak the PctFilter parameter. This being so, I made a Convergence/Divergence indicator to pin-point these crossings.

NOTE: I forgot to add the credits for Igorad to the file itself. I apologize for this. Please add credit to Igorad if you use this indicator for anything.

Nice indicator, thanks a lot look forward to seeing more of your future developments.

Kind request

Can one of the excellent programmers here add "buy/sell" arrows in the main chart for one of these indicators?

(Color change in bars = arrow in chart).

If one is done, I can (try to) do the other two myself.

The most ideal situation would be to only get an arrow if all three indicators are pointing in same direction/are aligned, but I guess that would mean combining all three indicators into one, or move them into an EA...?

Thanks alot in advance!

I finally did change the name and working fine.. I just need arrow when color change on the chart..

million thanks Mladen

Thanks a ton Igorad, much appreciated!

Reason: