Elite indicators :) - page 115

Alex
Alex  

King David Star indicators

Hi,

Mladen, can you please look at the code of the following set of indicators? They were posted on FF in ex4 form. There is some mistake in the code because they do not appear on chart. I decompiled them to mq4. They look pretty impresive on the screenshots, I am sure they all repaint except the pivot indicator and I am interested in the pivot. Thank you.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Profitrader

The way they are posted there on FF, those are nothing but a bad joke. All they have is a date and account check, nothing else. Those are not real indicators (as far as I see, even the guy that was posting those is banned - knowing that Twee bans almost as little as ND, they probably had a good reason).

The only one that is a real indicator, is cjas RangeBars

The pivot points look like a normal pivot point indicator (text is added manually - see the frame around it, if it is drawn by an indicator that frame disappears with new ticks)

Alex
Alex  

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. As I thought, he is a scammer. They looked very suspicious on the screenshots.

biddick
biddick  

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

biddick,

What you got is a Laguerre RSI of a RSX (what has been done is that the pricein Laguerre RSI is replaced with RSX, so you got a kind of a double RSI)

regards

mladen

biddick:
I asked this Ukranian programmer who is a regular contributor in mql forums to re-code the laguerre RSI indicator and replace the standart RSI indicator with jurik RSX indi.The guy was very helpful and nice guy.I dont know maybe the reason was his grasp of english was poor and he did not understand me well.The indicator just doesnt look right to me.Or I could be wrong.Can anyone dive into the code and check if it is correct?Thanks.
biddick
biddick  

privatefr
privatefr  

JMA Help

It is possible to have a JMA version with no refreshing issues? The ones I have only actualize when you change the TF on the charts, so it is not possible to develop any EA based on them.

If that is possible, it should be amazing to have a MTF version of the JMA too.

TIA

Pepe

Files:
jma.mq4 11 kb
jma.ex4 11 kb
biddick
biddick  

privatefr
privatefr  

Thanks Biddick, will compare both. Can you please post a direct link to the MTF version, I didnt find it.

TIA

Pepe

biddick
biddick