Elite indicators :) - page 115

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. As I thought, he is a scammer. They looked very suspicious on the screenshots.

biddick,

What you got is a Laguerre RSI of a RSX (what has been done is that the pricein Laguerre RSI is replaced with RSX, so you got a kind of a double RSI)

regards

mladen

biddick:
I asked this Ukranian programmer who is a regular contributor in mql forums to re-code the laguerre RSI indicator and replace the standart RSI indicator with jurik RSX indi.The guy was very helpful and nice guy.I dont know maybe the reason was his grasp of english was poor and he did not understand me well.The indicator just doesnt look right to me.Or I could be wrong.Can anyone dive into the code and check if it is correct?Thanks.

JMA Help

It is possible to have a JMA version with no refreshing issues? The ones I have only actualize when you change the TF on the charts, so it is not possible to develop any EA based on them.

If that is possible, it should be amazing to have a MTF version of the JMA too.

TIA

Pepe

Files:
jma.mq4  11 kb
jma.ex4  11 kb

Thanks Biddick, will compare both. Can you please post a direct link to the MTF version, I didnt find it.

TIA

Pepe

Can`t see the NL Kalman Zerolag MACD

Hello,

I`ve tried to load the NL Kalman Zerolag MACD on my screen, but nothing is happen. Maybe I need another indicator too, or I have the wrong settings. Can someone help me please?

patona

You need 2 other indicators:

- NonLinearKalma

and

- calculateMACD

You need to have NonLinearKalman.mq4 too. It is there on the original post (this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ). In case that your browser renamed it (some browser do it) you should save it under that name (so "NonLinearKalman.mq4") or, if you prefer to keep it under different name, change its name in line 222 (this line) :

double price = iCustom(NULL,0,"NonLinearKalman",MacdPrice,Order,Length,PreSmooth,PreSmoothMode,0,i);

to a name you choose instead of the "NonLinearKalman"

That should solve your problem

regards

mladen

patona:
Hello,

I`ve tried to load the NL Kalman Zerolag MACD on my screen, but nothing is happen. Maybe I need another indicator too, or I have the wrong settings. Can someone help me please?

patona

mladen:
Mike,

As much as I am fond of Bookkeeper, this indicator is based on ZigZags and that fact itself makes its usage in an EA very difficult (frankly, I do not know any ZigZag EA that is at least fairly successful)

It does not lessen its usefulness in manual trading. One just always have to bare in mind the properties of ZigZags and it can be a basis of a successful manual system

regards

mladen

Hello Mladen

Can you turn this indicator (trend tool) into a bar trend instead of line..

just like the screen shot below..

thank you.

Files:

:):)
The difference that sometimes appears, comes from the fact that the original sometimes repaints (the usual error in color coding)

regards

mladen

mike pearce:
Hello Mladen

Can you turn this indicator (trend tool) into a bar trend instead of line..

just like the screen shot below..

thank you.
Files:

Indicator request

Hi Mladen,

Can you please code a pivot indicator according to the following formula

Pivot = ((2*H ) + L + C ) / 4 for close greater than open

((2*L ) + H + C ) / 4 for close less than open

((2*C ) + H + L ) / 4 for close unchanged

R1 = 2*Pivot - Previous day Low

R2 = Pivot + Previous day Range {H-L}

R3 = R1 + Previous Day Range

S1 = 2*Pivot - Previous day high

S2 = Pivot - Previous day Range

S3 = S1 - Previous day Range

There was a guy at FF posting screenshots of this and they looked pretty impressive. He was using it on tradestation. Please make the history option of looking at past days available and include a gmt offset. Thank you very much in advance.

Reason: