biddick
biddick  

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Files:
Igor Durkin
Igor Durkin  

AllAbsoluteStrength

I glad to inform that you can download fully revised version of my well-known AbsoluteStrength indicator.

Now we have MTF version with rich choice of MAs for pre-smoothing, main and signal smoothing as last versions of AllAverages.

Also you can see strength/weakness levels(analogue of Overbought/Oversold lines) simultaneously with Bulls&Bears signal MAs.

AllAbsoluteStrength settings:

extern int TimeFrame = 0; // Numeric value of the TimeFrame

extern int MathMode = 0; // 0-RSI method; 1-Stoch method; 2-DMI method

extern int Price = 0; // Price = 0...10 (see List of Prices)

extern int Length = 10; // Period of evaluation

extern int PreSmooth = 5; // Period of PreSmoothing

extern int PreSmoothMode = 11; // PreSmooth MA's Method = 0...20 (see List of MAs)

extern int Smooth = 5; // Period of smoothing

extern int SmoothMode = 11; // Smooth MA's Method = 0...20 (see List of MAs)

extern int Signal = 5; // Period of Signal Line

extern int SignalMode = 11; // Signal MA's Method = 0...20 (see List of MAs)

extern double StrengthLevel = 70; // Strength Level (ex.70)

extern double WeaknessLevel = 30; // Weakness Level (ex.30)
Igor Durkin
Igor Durkin  

One more useful tool - VoltyChannel_Stop_v4 with ratchet.

Files:
stav01
stav01  

Mtf macdcci

Mladen,

I wonder if you can help me. This MTF MACDCCI is a great indicator, but there could be some improvements in its functioning. I have to stack it one on top of the other in the same window to get the 4tf bar effect (not necessarily a problem, but would be nice as an all-in-one 4tf incdicator). However, you often have to switch timeframes, and return in order to get it to update on the higher timeframes. Can you look at the code please and get it to update automatically. Is it possible to make it not repaint back from the last closed bar on each timeframe also?

Many thanks for your help.

tinear10
tinear10  

TTM Scalper

Hello everyone

Is there a MetaTrader version of this indicator? TTM Scalper Indicator

"The TTM Scalper Indicator white Paint bar marks a "pivot high" or "pivot low." This is done after 3 higher closes or 3 lower closes"

Thank you all

Alex
Alex  

TTM Scalper

Hi,

The indicator looks simple but very effective. However, it is more complicated than simply 3 higher highs or lower lows. I would ask the programmers to look at the vidio on the link, it explains in detail when the bar is painted white. I hope someone can code this.

PS: Many thanks to Mladen for the Pivot points indicator

Regards

William Snyder
William Snyder  

Box breakout trend

This looks pretty good, but since market is down, have plenty of juice in my computer, so not sure how much draw on your puter this will take, but anyway this is all in one, the Heiken is calling Non Lag Ma, but everything else is built in, the Lime and Magenta lines are 100 pips from the Yellow dashed line which is which is spread from edge of box, which is controlled either automatically (if working right) or you can set it by box offset setting if auto spread detection is deactivated.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

profitrader, you are right about the TTM scalper : it is a bit more than just 3 consecutive higher highs or lows. Anyway, working on it

I have the original to compare it to, but I do not want to "just convert" it, so I decided to write my own version of it (so we should have no problem at all with it). So far it is going OK even with completely different main code, but sometimes a difference happens and I would like to sort those out (see a comparison of tradestation version and metatrader version, even if there is just one difference, but there it is :

As soon as those eventual difference(s) are sorted out it will be posted here

regards

mladen

Files:
tinear10
tinear10  

Thank you Mladen

Thank you Mladen!

I can not wait to try this indicator. Thank you for all of your hard work.