Elite indicators :) - page 119

Doc,

Here you go. It was my error.There iis a line of code (line 111) that goes like this :

ObjectCreate(_name+Time, OBJ_TEXT, 0, Time,Low-dist );[/php]and it should be this : [php]ObjectCreate(_name+Time, OBJ_TEXT, 0, Time,Low-dist );
(so instead of i+1 there should be justi)and it caused the red values of 9 and 10 to overlap. Anyway, made some more cleaning in the code in order to avoid any possible error
As of precision trend : its logic is very different to TD sequential, so the counting would not have the same purpose

regards

mladen

dr.house7:
Dear mladen,

i found this error, every time indy's write 9/10 together on short time ...could you please check it again ?

By the way what do you think about the idea to have a td sequential based on your "precision trend" indy ?

Many thanks again.

Best regards

Doc

MACD_HL with Arrows

Mladen,

Would you mind adding the "arrow facility" to your brilliant macd HL to display the crossing of the Signal line and MACD-line please? (as per my illustration)

Thanking you in advance.

Files:

mladen:
Doc,

Here you go. It was my error.There iis a line of code (line 111) that goes like this :

ObjectCreate(_name+Time, OBJ_TEXT, 0, Time,Low-dist );[/php]and it should be this : [php]ObjectCreate(_name+Time, OBJ_TEXT, 0, Time,Low-dist );
(so instead of i+1 there should be justi)and it caused the red values of 9 and 10 to overlap. Anyway, made some more cleaning in the code in order to avoid any possible error
As of precision trend : its logic is very different to TD sequential, so the counting would not have the same purpose

regards

mladen

Greatful to you, many thanks

Best regards

Doc

You are welcome, Doc Sorry for the temporary delay due to the error in the first posted version (was rushing to add that current bar mark, and rushing almost always ends up in errors) So, no more rushing :):)

regards

mladen

dr.house7:
Greatful to you, many thanks

Best regards

Doc

Seems that you are alone here so i can understand you

Thanks for all your big work on the forum, you are a real professional coder more than anyone else

Best regards

Doc

Valeo,

Here it is.

Added a parameter to control if you want to show arrows or not. If ShowArrowsis set to true it will show the arrows, when set to false it will not. ArrowUpColorand ArrowDownColorare used to control arrow colors
regards

mladen

ValeoFX:
Mladen,

Would you mind adding the "arrow facility" to your brilliant macd HL to display the crossing of the Signal line and MACD-line please? (as per my illustration)

Thanking you in advance.

mladen:
Valeo,

Here it is.

Added a parameter to control if you want to show arrows or not. If ShowArrowsis set to true it will show the arrows, when set to false it will not. ArrowUpColorand ArrowDownColorare used to control arrow colors
regards mladen

===============

How do I ever thank you enough! Many thanks; I noticed that more people were anxious to get their hands on this beaut! Will have to buy you and your family dinner some time later this year.

Best regards.

Reason: