Elite indicators :) - page 1143

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

so is it right logically,when in every TFs it needs different setting with different features,because in every time frame price breathes (cycle] different way,not equally. .

regards

mntiwana

This one is made so that same states of the same indicator for different time frames are compared. If we use different settings for each and every time frame, that is not a dashboard, but something else, and, in my opinion, would make the parameters unnecesarilly complicated to use (made a couple of things like that, and I always end up explaining people how do they have to set it the parameters)

thank you Mladen,

I dont think it is good idea to apply dashboard on almost every indicator, and every pair on each time frame.

I have been studying variance analysis and trying to grasp change point detection analysis http://www.r-bloggers.com/change-poi...r-and-tableau/

Then I came cross volatilty ratio which looks like ATR normalized differently.I looks pretty cool detecthing the change .

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for explaining, i understand the meaning and action of an dash board and also can guess and imagine,how users were taking your time in past and will be in future too............ though always we are using tool in approximating mode,some times maximum possible pin points and some times an very rough and poor approximating,depends on the (first] tool/indicator,how much it is compromising and flexible code wise and reliability and secondly how much user is expert to use/adjust it.

only the thing i want ask and say,this dash board and other such kind things,just rough approximating at third level, status wise, when used with universal settings, mtf at second level and standalone indicators at first level,hope you understand my view and you will be better comments and advise in best to help us all.thanks.

regards

here is a picture with universal setting period 5 of averages M1,H1 and week.every thing rest is default and universal.

Files:
1_15.png  31 kb

just for peoples ease and comfort to mind,as they can get an rough idea of different time frames at one place as sight seeing,what happening there ............. but logically and reality is this that even mtf indicators are far away than real world of trading if not tuned and adjusted (parameter wise] according to related time frame,in my poor knowledge but i always goes inverse of peoples general opinion,my bad luck.

mntiwana

I read your two long post several times, sorry but they dont make sense to me.If you are using google translator,try to make it short.

nevar:
mntiwana I read your two long post several times, sorry but they dont make sense to me.If you are using google translator,try to make it short.

ok,will be obey,what dont make you sense,over look that and forget for ever.every one is not so expert in expressing and in understanding here,:) and also not every post useful and important to read,except moderators posts.

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for explaining, i understand the meaning and action of an dash board and also can guess and imagine,how users were taking your time in past and will be in future too............ though always we are using tool in approximating mode,some times maximum possible pin points and some times an very rough and poor approximating,depends on the (first] tool/indicator,how much it is compromising and flexible code wise and reliability and secondly how much user is expert to use/adjust it.

only the thing i want ask and say,this dash board and other such kind things,just rough approximating at third level, status wise, when used with universal settings, mtf at second level and standalone indicators at first level,hope you understand my view and you will be better comments and advise in best to help us all.thanks.

regards

here is a picture with universal setting period 5 of averages M1,H1 and week.every thing rest is default and universal.

mntiwana

I believe that we have been there already. As I remember that type of simulating higher time frame averages is what I named a "naive multi time framing" even though dr. Alexander Elder used it. There is no reason whatsoever with computers we have nowdays to use techniques that were used in a lack of calculating power in days when computers were not as available as today. We have a way to have perfect values of any time frame without any approximation, and especially in dashboard type of averages no need to use any such calculating way - since we can get perfectly correct values for each time frame of any indicator calculated

mntiwana:
ok,will be obey,what dont make you sense,over look that and forget for ever.every one is not so expert in expressing and in understanding here,:) and also not every post useful and important to read,except moderators posts.

yes please try to post less

nevar:
yes please try to post less

posts wise or words wise,:)

mladen:

nevar

Here is the volatility ratio dashboard : volatility_ratio_-_dasboard.mq4

Mladen,

How does the red dot establish?I mean for example : USDCHF pair on H1 timeframe 11 bars ago volatility ratio was above 3 but dashboard is still coloured.Also is it possible have one without the multipair choice?Just on each pair instead of multipair.

Files:
dashboard.png  25 kb
Reason: